Rounds 24.05 & 24.06 - hannahnmn

• Rounds 24.05 & 24.06 - hannahnmn

Welcome to rounds 5 & 6 of Season 24, to be carried out by hannahnmn.

hannahnmn, you have 24 hours to complete your first round and a further 24 hours to complete your second. Times are given in BST (UTC + 1). Round 5 must be completed by 18:59 on Thursday 7 June and round 6 by 18:59 on Friday 8 June. If these times are a problem for you, shout or PM me (temujin1234) as soon as possible so I can adjust them.
    =============================================================

When you do your rounds, you may kick any player from the game in accordance with these rules.
    • 1. You recognise the artist of the current or last played track
    • 2. The member has not listened to any music in the last 72 hours.***
    • 3. The members current or last played artist is the same as that of another member of the game.

temujin1234 is not a player, and must not be kicked.

You must complete the following champions duties for each round...
    • You must make a list of all members of the group at the time when you carry out your round. Include yourself, as you get points for surviving. This information is needed for the administration of the game. My preference is for the list to be in the same order as the member page, there is definitely no need to put them in alphabetical order.
    • Indicate on this list any players who are kicked, in accordance with the rules on the groups front page. Make a note of the reason the player was kicked (usually the artist name they were listening to).
    • Kick the user from the group and leave a shout on their user page informing them that they have been kicked, and inviting them to rejoin.
    • PM or shout the group leader to let him know the round has been completed.
    • If HerenIstarion survives both rounds, write down the artist he was listening to at the time you did your second round.

Please review the kicking guidelines before doing your round.

Season 24, Round 5
    To be completed by 18:59 on Thursday 7 June.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - HerenIstarion (4)
    2nd - Mrsixtyfive (3)
    3rd - Laxarsel (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    Season 24, Round 6
    To be completed by 18:59 on Friday 8 June.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - HerenIstarion (4)
    2nd - Mrsixtyfive (3)
    3rd - Laxarsel (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4 (+ a bonus point for getting all 3 types of kick in the same round)
    Shout or PM me if you have any questions about this. (or post the question below in the thread).

Edited by temujin1234 on 8 Jun 2012, 10:50
  • Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Very Low (9.49477%)

Music you have in common includes Dråpsnatt, Alcest, Totalselfhatred, Skogen and Rob Zombie.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit hannahnmn is Low

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Kammerflimmer Kollektief, 17 Hippies, Madrugada, Buena Vista Social Club und Shining.

money ruins everything or shit for da headz! religion is healable!
  • Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Low

Music you have in common includes Black Autumn, Circle of Ouroborus, Urfaust, Watain and Wyrd.

VIVA EL DIAOL!
    • Alainn said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2012, 10:38
    Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Low (12.5065%)

Music you have in common includes Aluk Todolo, Nagelfar, La Vela Puerca, The Dillinger Escape Plan and Amon Amarth.

• Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very High (72.8637%)

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Xandria and Nargaroth.

• jakbu said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2012, 13:33
    Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Very Low (6.69967%)

Music you have in common includes The Chemical Brothers, Gorillaz, Public Enemy, Coolio and Led Zeppelin.

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Low

Music you have in common includes Shallow, jj, Malory, Peter Katz and Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2012, 14:53
    Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Very Low (3.99032%)

Music you have in common includes Jaco Pastorius, Katie Melua, Ornette Coleman, The Blues Brothers and John Lee Hooker.

• Promonex sagte:
    Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very High (72.8637%)

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Xandria and Nargaroth.

First I thought: I ever listened to Nightwish at last.fm?? - Then I saw whose compatibility it was ;)

wer morgens später aufsteht hält abends länger durch.
  • Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Skillet.

Thank goodness for Skillet!

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Dillinger Escape Plan, Ali Farka Touré, Tom Waits, Tunng and Mogwai.

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Alcest, Les Discrets, Falkenbach, Mono and Johnny Cash.

Recommended group: The Last.fm Song Contest!

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes dress up like a hooker, i'll be charlie sheen, Ben Howard, Touché Amoré, Girls and Beirut.

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Very Low (8.06353%)

Music you have in common includes Beirut, Gorillaz, The Vines, Parov Stelar and The Chemical Brothers.

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is LOW (11.36891%)

Music you have in common includes dress up like a hooker, i'll be charlie sheen, Touché Amoré, She & Him, The Beach Boys and Beastie Boys.

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2012, 18:51
    Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is Low (16.8675%)

Music you have in common includes Sóley, Melanie, Björk, Yann Tiersen and Valravn.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Fauna, Moonsorrow, Tenacious D and Finntroll.

Rock N Roll Baka!

Music you have in common includes France Gall, Deep Purple, Christina Perri, The Naked and Famous and Ramones.

• Your musical compatibility with hannahnmn is LOW

Music you have in common includes Code, Amon Amarth, The Beatles, Children of Bodom and Slartibartfass.

• Good morning. The latest rounds are now finished with 2 and 1 people kicked. Congratulations to HerenIstarion who becomes champion for the 6th time and will be doing the next 2 rounds.

Good luck everyone.

That message was kind of unexpected, but then the rounds themselves are correct :)

Music you have in common includes Ween, Tom Waits, Maybeshewill, Frank Zappa and Mogwai.

• HerenIstarion said:
    Good morning. The latest rounds are now finished with 2 and 1 people kicked. Congratulations to HerenIstarion who becomes champion for the 6th time and will be doing the next 2 rounds.

Good luck everyone.

That message was kind of unexpected, but then the rounds themselves are correct :)
    Sorry about that. I must have pasted your name into the new round message after I pasted it into the "If HerenIstarion survives both rounds..." part of the opening post here.

• stopped around 11:30 (forgot to look at the time..)

Lem-pa

Star_Music - In-Grid - I heard her in discos, but I don't know if this counts as a kick, because I don't know if it was the original song or if the DJ mixed it. how is the rule about that?

celer2008
    tYhJyYsRuLeS
    rolandkirk
    yorickahelmer
    Lifein204
    blacklizard63
    adryuuzaki
    Alainn
    MagicalEntropy
    drumaboy70
    arcana_noctis
    metalhead61484
    frontman17
    Jd_Jd_Jd
    min-thom
    NorseDave
    jakbu
    Promonex
    jimanime89
    flawlesly
    Randwer
    Laxarsel
    Mrsixtyfive
    HerenIstarion
    hannahnmn - me
    temujin1234 - leader

28 members
    0 (?) kicks

wer morgens später aufsteht hält abends länger durch.
  • hannahnmn said:
    I heard her in discos, but I don't know if this counts as a kick, because I don't know if it was the original song or if the DJ mixed it. how is the rule about that?
    If ever you are not sure as in this case, you should not kick.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.