• Threads

I thought I would start a thread in order to open up a discussion about the possible use threads such as this on oblique sattelites.
    Has anyone seen the Everythings Exploding group? It's a pretty active group full of loudmouth music fans such as myself.
    Was wondering what people out there wanted from a group like this.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 13:37
    Oh well, perhaps people want a badge to hang on they walls? In that case it would work better with closed membership.

I don't know, it would be nice to hear about new albums coming out from people who are interested of the kind of music we have here as connected artists, and more. Perhaps what they think about it too. Isn't that pretty much the function of this place.

Anyway, charts are all well and good, but in my book a good written recommendation or even a short review is always better than cold information.

In my case, I basicly surf around in blogosphere and bump into all sorts of music, but my knowledge about it is somewhat flimsy. I'm just listening what sounds nice. Therefore I always welcome an opportunity to learn about the scene.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.