• Timeti said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2009, 12:14
    Name: Tim
    Year of birth: 1990
    School/job: Student at VU Amsterdam
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled?: frustration frustration frustration
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly?: Just some curse words

I just love to listen to new music, i get bored very easily, so if last.fm doesn't co-operate I can't keep track of everything

• Name:
    Jeroen
    Year of birth:
    School/job: Studying @ Windesheim Zwolle
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled?
    Well i dont have an iPod. But my phone does the scrobbling too.
    Which is instantly submitted to last.fm. So doesnt happen that much that i listen music which isnt scrobbled.
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly ?
    Were is the refresh button. xD

Don't leave your children unattended or they will be eaten.
  • Name: SJ
    Year of birth: 1989
    School/job: Currently volunteer/work/carer untill I start uni In september :)
    I don't have one, but I do have Itunes, and I started to slightly worry earlier when it was scrobbling.
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? It makes me mad.
    and I keep refreshing even more than what i do normally :')

• theaxel said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2009, 10:06
    Name: Alessandro
    Year of birth: 1983
    School/Job: i work as a programmer in reggio emilia (italy) listening all day music
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? i think i lost time, and i feel angry about technology, even if i love it, and i try in every way to make iPod upload, sometimes it needs only time
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? i refresh at first, and i check every plugin is active, just not to lose scrobbling, and then i start to hope....

• Name: Simone

Year of birth: 1993

School/job: german school, and sometimes being a waitress at partys.

What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? Some stupid kids stole my Ipod and now I only have one that doesn't scrobble. It's like HELL

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I feel very useless, and ask myself what for i listened to music ;D;D

• Name: Elizabeth
    Year of birth: 1987
    School/job: at the college of veterinary medicine
    dont have an iPod. =/
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly ?
    anger , anger and anger! hahahaha
    help-diagnostics, constantly !

• Name: Rissa.
    Year of birth: 1989.
    School/job: I'm a slave to the most evil company in the world.
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I don't have an iPod. :)
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly ? I feel like smacking a small child.

• UDeF said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2009, 13:48
    Name: Grzesiek (from Poland)
    Year of birth: 1986
    School/job: I have finished school a couple of years ago. Since then I'm working outsourcing company.
    [What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I heaven't iPod :(
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I feel empty. And I get really depressive.

• Name: Lola
    Year of birth: 1989
    School/job: I'm a fashion designer :) and i love it!
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? i don't have an iPod xD
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? i get ANGRY, but really angry!

la vida es tan dulce como veneno para diabeticos!

http://besos-azules.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/lola_pastel
  • Name: Sam
    Year of birth: 1991
    School/job: In college (UK college, not USA college :D) and am studying ICT and Psychology
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I breakdown and take the knife to my wrists :(
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I rage and send angry letters to last.fm. true story

• tukan2 said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2009, 19:56
    Name:Patrick
    Year of Birth:1990
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I don't have an i-pod but I can't listen to music on my MP3 player knowing that all the music wouldn't be scrobbled so I try to memorize everything I listened to on MP3 player and then I play it all again on my computer...
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly?Bit angry at first, thinking whether to listen to music or wait until it updates properly but usually I play music as everything was ok and then when it works I do the thing mentioned above...

• Delexo said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2009, 19:12
    Name: Liam
    Year of birth: 1992
    School/job: Just finished my GCSE's and I'm starting my A-Levels in September. Can't wait actually. :D
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I'm not too fussed about my iPod actually. I don't listen to it for as much music as I used to anyway. it's only 8gb so it can only hold a small part of my library. :(
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? Now this is what gets me. I can't stand it. It especially annoys me when I'm listening to a new album and it doesn't scrobble certain tracks and I start to panic, debating on whether i listen to the track again to make it scrobble or just leave it and hope that it'll appear.

I should probably see a doctor.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2009, 22:21
    Name: Jelena
    Date of birth: 1993.1.1.
    School/job: high school |junior|
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I ignore it for its own good
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? oh dear~ >XB

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2009, 17:55
    Name: Kristyn
    Year of birth: 1988
    School/job: Graduated from school back in 07' , went to uni, dropped out and now I'm just a regular employee D:
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I don't own an iPod, but I'd get anxious/annoyed if my listenings wouldn't get scrobbled
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I become bothered, check if it's fixed after every 5 minutes, frown when it's not, and repeat with worry I'm doing something wrong even if it doesn't have anything to do with my player or whatnot.

• Name: Nichole

Year of birth: 93

School/job: I work at Vons for the time being. I'm a junior in high school.

What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I rage. FFFFFUUUUUUUU

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I pace back and forth in my room

• TarynKD said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2009, 06:07
    Name: Taryn

Year of Birth: 1991

School/job: Just finished high school, going to college soon

What happens when your iPod doesn't get scrobbled? I get pissed off that people who look at my profile will not accurately see my recent listening taste.

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I get pissed off. Duh.

Call me psychotic or numb
    I'm just a product of love
    • MrT1ki said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2009, 04:54
    Hello, i'm chris and i have OSS.

i started out just a casual listener but as soon as i joined last.fm i became embarrassed of my previous musical tastes, so i would listen and listen and listen trying to change my charts. and then it became they were uneven charts and i would want to even them up so it wouldn't be obvious what i was doing, and then eventually it got to what i wanted and what i actually listened to, but then my music taste changed so i had to change my charts and then they were uneven and bands like Girl Talk had like 300 more listens then everybody else and i pretty much just stabbed a pencil through my ears repeatedly.

Name:chris
    Year of birth:1990
    School/job: i waste time at junior college taking classes that look fun and i DJ.
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled?: i feel like the last week or two has been wasted. and i unplug and replug in my ipod for a few hours.
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly?: i hit refresh until it works. no matter how long

unfortunately this isn't the only thing i'm obsessive about :P

• Name: Geir (It's norse for spear, lol)
    Year of birth: 1988
    School/job: Right now I'm a security guard at naval ports, ships, airports, football matches etc.. in a months time I'm going to start my studying: International Marketing. I'm late for college because I was in the navy.
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly?
    I feel uncomplete, and listening to that music was wasted time.

• Name:
    Jenny
    Year of birth:
    School/job:
    Student , Media major))
    I'm going slightly mad
    I'll try and try again. Actually its unacceptable...

Oh Dear....
    • xyuleex said...
    • User
    • 3 Oct 2009, 22:42
    Name: Yuli
    School/job: Last year at school.
    What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I go crazy really. Sometimes I download the scrobbler again. Restart lastfm. Restart my laptop. Whatever. It's bad!

• IrTAI said...
    • User
    • 11 Oct 2009, 11:57

HAI GUY

Name: Ty

School/job: Music Tech @ Collage + Session Drummer.

What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I shit myself in anger.

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I drink a glass of milk :)

"free thinkers are dengerous" - Serj Tankain
    • Ivcoe said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2009, 10:26
    Name: Iwona

Year of Birth:

School/job: I'm studing journalist :)

What happens when your iPod doesn't get scrobbled? I havent iPod and I will not to buy this stuff. I scrobbled music from my notebook or my samsung omnia, and have no trouble with this :)

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I think that I go crazy ;D for 3 days I will stay in home and i start to cry a lot of ;P

• Name: Amaury

Year of Birth: 1987

School/job: I'm working for Sun Microsystems Inc.

What happens when your iPod doesn't get scrobbled? I get really pissed off! and I try to fix it, it happens very rarely.

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? I start to yelling to the scrobbler and reinstalling the app :D

• Name: Iwo

Year of Birth: 1988

School/job: I'm working in cinema

What happens when your iPod doesn't get scrobbled? I havent iPod ;]

What happens when Last.fm doesn't update properly? Nothing

w życiu liczy się tylko jedno - scrobblowanie na lastfm

"... jak to mówi młodzież - zryty na maksa Scooby Doo..."
  • Name: Harry
    Year of birth: 1991
    School/job: I am currently studying radio production at SEEC in Southend-On-Sea, UK.
    What happens when your iPod data doesn't get scrobbled? I keep tring all different ways to make it scrobble, by a mixture of closing different things and unplugging and replugging my ipod, if it still doesn't work, I genuinley get a little depressed.

It gets punished, hard.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.