• Bug reports

Please report any bugs here!

• No bugs

for the moment I do not see any bugs it works in my profile!

• Hi,

i just looked on my profile and saw that you released the new style... but there is a little prob. only the name of the "other" "tag" is visible... :/

• it was a temporary problem, fixed

• There is one thing. When the tag is too long (for example atmospheric black metal) it covers the procentage.. otherwise it seems to look good.

Never mind my username.
  • for some reason my custom colors changed to blue today.

• out of curiosity, does it update automatically, or do i need to make a new chart everyone in awhile? im wondering bwcause i havent seen the percantages change at all in the week ive had it

• percentages**

• it >always< updates when you regenerate it, and it does from time to time when you don't, I'm still playin around with it

• Crawley said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2009, 01:13
    Probably it can't be called a bug, but it should be resolved i some way - I think someone wanted to calculate my OMR today, and therefore reset the look of my profile's graph.

It's not big stuff, but can become irritating.

• Not technically a bug, but it woudl be nice to have an ignore / merge tags function. That sachia thing has this, and I think you might lose a few users if yours if missing one, its a very useful function.

• akrde said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2009, 13:48
    Cacophonaut said:
    That sachia thing has this, and I think you might lose a few users if yours if missing one, its a very useful function.

What is this "sachia thing", where to find it?

• tox__ said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2009, 18:01

• Not really just a bug, sort of a bug report & and suggestion here. I am one of the few last.fm users with a space in their name. OMR does NOT work for me at all in because of that. I have tried typing it as Mystic Ice, Mystic%20Ice and Mystic20%25%Ice in the generate box and none of them work. Usually one or the other "unbreaks" addons but not this one. I can't use it, period.

I wouldn't have used a space if I'd known it would have been so problematic at the time but now I am stuck with it. The only thing I could do would be to make a new profile but losing nearly 4 years of charts isn't worth it to me.

Euronymous, Dead, Quorthon, Doc, Somnium, Valfar and Vitek all live on through their music! Never forget them.
  • genres

great app!
    maybe you can fix something in the genre detection to add all the hiphops together. i got this in my list for example
    hip-hop9.0274345278699
    hip hop7.4908016875302
    hiphop2.451561765343

cheers

• I've tryed to change the color a few times, copy/paste the new code your system generated and nothing happened, even my stats doesnt updating, program calculating one percantage and chart shows other...

• kruczas said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2009, 18:21

pie chart doesn't change

although the statistics change, the pie chart is still the same.... What can I do about it?

• "last pie chart generation: 28.01.2009 01:53"

Having a problem that my chart has not updated since "28.01.2009 01:53". Should it be updating a little more regular or is this normal?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2009, 02:43
    please, make "electornic" and "electornica" same category of music.

• I can't generate my OMR. I get only a blank page. Is it because I got space bars in my nick?

• mmmmm

if i dont want female vocalist or singer-sonwriter maybe u can put a tool to change that or include that in the ignored tags....

but is not a great deal... keep going!!!!

• Re: pie chart doesn't change

kruczas sagte:
    although the statistics change, the pie chart is still the same.... What can I do about it?

Same problem here, i can generate a new chart, but the chart doesn't change. Not even the color of the chart.

• I get errors every time I try to visit the OMR page and the chart has disappeared from my profile! Is it just me?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2009, 19:53
    My OMR thing dissapeared, outta the nowhere, and it has happened before. Why?

Im gonna do another one

Could it dissapear if I stop having diversity of genres?

• mfs1369 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2009, 21:02

Where are OMR???

It's gonne?????

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.