Poll: Most annoying neighbour's song?

• Poll: Most annoying neighbour's song?

You're just nodding off, or maybe you've already nodded off, and suddenly THAT SONG gets cranked up next door - AGAIN.

My neighbours will play the same song back to back for days. which baffles me, not to mention annoying the **** out of me.
    I don't know the name of the sing but it was a recent UK chart R&B "hit" with a rising and falling whistling noise.

anyway - there must be someone who can beat that...

• nRage said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2005, 15:36
    I wasn't quite sure if this was going to be about the aussie tv soap or not..

The house to the left is inhabited by quite an eldery woman who makes no noise at all, and to the right a young couple with young children who get put to bed pretty early.

No noise for me =)

• ForNow said...
    • User
    • 11 Mar 2005, 11:19
    It's usually my housemate blasting out 'Urban Hymns' by the Verve. I do like that album, but not at 2am.

• Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas. Must have been subjected to that 1000+ times since it came out, sometimes 10 times in a row, sometimes at 5am. Needless to say it makes my skin crawl.

• "Sean Paul - Get Busy"... from the local chav scum next door... those people are the panicle of the downfall of society!

you couldn’t fool me on the foolingest day in your life if you had an electrified fooling machine!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2005, 17:27
    my road is filled with little girls that are spoilt by their dads which are in big time businesses making loads of money and buy vehicles that have matching colours - eg. neighbours - black motorbike and a black soft top
    my family - crappy ford mondeo and some other car no one's ever heard of and i catn spell it

One of my neigbours has a guitar and he cant play it, therefore when he decides to play it, he has to have is amp turned up really high

xx

• My neigbours are very quite actualy, I think I wake them up most of the time. What? I like my music loud

Practice what you preach
    • Cennydd said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 00:03
    I honestly thought you meant 'most annoying song from Neighbours'. I don't think I'm enough of a connoisseur of Australian daytime soaps to name any off the top of my head.

• Twikki said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2006, 04:43
    some weird 80s music

• Twikki said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2006, 04:43
    EDIT: oops double posted, sometimes rap, damn chavs

• crystar said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2006, 12:37
    the 'lil lady next door is quiet. it's usually me with the loud music. aparently she can't hear it though, so all is well.

*//_____Jasper
  • Some kind of dodgy 60's and 70's crap... and she only decides to play it when I have a rare lie-in *bah*

• Scaggeh said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2006, 14:22
    My neighbour is sound.. apart from his penchant for shitty pop-dance music. There's only so much Paris to Berlin that I can take..

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.