• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2008, 00:36

Oh dear?

About an hour or two ago when I looked at Trivium's shoutbox it was filled with nothing but trolls, and now it's all deleted? :0 Also I've noticed some VERY moderate and reserved trolls being banned. I think last.fm are making trolling against the rules, or is it just me? ))):

• Justd1e said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2008, 04:14
    Thats just you. There is a difference between trolling and getting down to senseless spam and insults(where did the lulz go?).

Blessed be a mind too small for doubt.
    • KMFCM said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2008, 18:42
    they might as well close down that bands shoutbox if they REALLY don't want that stuff going on.

Cryptopsy too (since the majority of thier fans now hate them).

"i'm looking over your shoulder, but only because I've got your back" - Stephen Colbert
  • Yeah, i think there are two types of troll.

First you get the mild/moderate version. These guys tend to target bands and their shoutboxes, but are instantly ready to spring their wit and counter any statements made against their profiled music. I think its fair to say that their pretty harmless, infact, i would go as far as to say that their entertaining, and last.fm would lose character if they were banned.

Secondly we get the idiots. These guys tend to target member shoutboxes, and in all honestly can range from fairly intellectual, to down-right inbred. I mean take one guy, his argument against me was that, because of my name (Vampyric), i wanted to be a Vampire in real life. You get my point. I think this specimen of troll is rarely seen on band shoutboxes, mainly because they think their is a higher risk of their insults being deleted, or them themselves banned. I would say that this type of troll goes too far and is not funny, rather more so predictable and irritating.

Personally i can't stand the latter troll. Even if they are fairly intellectual, they rarely show it and end up either boring or annoying me to death with their bullshit.

• NuuBzz said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2008, 18:36
    trolling member shoutboxes is kinda lame , tho sometimes trolls may get funny with their weak attempts to troll , for example: Foundapathy : you are ugly , all who listen to black metal are ugly.

• [spam]

[spam]

Peace 4 Life Music 4 Life ! NO ELIMINATION!
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 24 Dec 2010, 18:26
  • I had two comments deleted on the Bring Me the Horizon shoutbox and I wasn't even insulting anyone. So there you go

• DaveBFC said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2009, 19:25
    Alot of my shouts get deleted and i can't even remember what i've said

• DaveBFC said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2009, 19:25
    And now i've double posted =/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.