Season 8 - Round 30 - Jd_Jd_Jd

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 12:44

Season 8 - Round 30 - Jd_Jd_Jd

Round 30 will be carried out by Jd_Jd_Jd.

You have 24 hours to complete your round, which ends at 13:00 GMT on Sunday 7th of November.

If you have any problems with finishing your round by that time, please contact me by PM or shout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your duties during this round are:

1. You must make a list of all members of the group at the time when you carry out your round.
    2. Indicate on this list any players who are kicked, in accordance with the rules on the groups front page. Make a note of the reason the player was kicked.
    3. Kick the user from the group and leave a shout on their user page informing them that they have been kicked, and inviting them to rejoin.
    4. PM or shout one of the group leaders to let them know the round has been completed.
    5. Suggest an artist that you would like to connect to the group

When you complete all of the above duties you will receive 2 duty points. Points will be deducted for each task not completed properly.

Once you have completed your round, you must leave the group and rejoin. If you don't, I will kick you at start of the next round. You won't lose duty points for this, but people you kicked may have had the chance to rejoin ahead of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember the following:

1. josvleeuwen and nachtwezen are not players and should not be kicked. Doing so will terminate the game.
    2. You can only kick for the last played artist or the artist currently playing.

If this is your first time doing a round, I would advise you to take a look at the following guidelines: "Guideline to doing your round" and "Apollyon's Manual".

Shout or PM me if you have any questions about this. (or post the question below in the thread).

Good luck with your round!

Championship points:

Alainn 1
    rolandkirk 1
    ihalfmods 1

Duty points:

Jd_Jd_Jd 2

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Nov 2010, 19:24
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 12:44
    The three contenders for the title are: Min-thom, Alainn and rolandkirk.

At the moment min-thom is leading by 1 point. In round 30 both Alainn and rolandkirk can score one championspoint (if they survive), making them tied with min-thom (if he survives).

This could mean that there will be 3 champions this season.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Nov 2010, 18:14
  • Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is Very Low

Music you have in common includes La Polla Records, The Sisters of Mercy, Pulled Apart By Horses, Madness and Stiff Little Fingers.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 13:00
    Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is Low (13.2963%)

Music you have in common includes Absynthe Minded, Clutch, Igor Stravinsky, La Polla Records and Nouvelle Vague.

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 13:01
    Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is LOW

Music you have in common includes Safety Deposit Box, Burst, Magrudergrind, DUTHC and La Polla Records.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • stopped at 15.11 CET

usernameofjosh - Grant Kirkhope and Graeme Norgate
    Mehul_Wavade - In Flames KICK
    Rhymeless - Wheatus KICK
    metalhead61484 - 달마시안
    AimsterSkitz0rz - Johnny Dowd
    Seco - Cleaning Acents
    min-thom - Gianluca Becuzzi & Fabio Orsi (I know Fabio Orsi, but not his colleague...so you're lucky here)
    blacklizard63 - Prince KICK
    arcana_noctis - Armagedda KICK
    lis-sukie - Blackmore's Night KICK
    tYhJyYsRuLeS - Redgloam
    Doggland - Cari Lekebusch
    king_prawn95 - Animal Collective KICK
    temujin1234 - Viva Knieval
    ihalfmods - Lex Rhino
    rolandkirk - Trondheim Jazz Orchestra
    LugaidVandroiy - Senmuth KICK
    nachtwezen - IMMUNE
    Alainn - Syndrôm
    Jd_Jd_Jd - Pinkshinyultrablast IMMUNE
    josvleeuwen - IMMUNE

21 members
    3 immune
    7 kicks

Please connect Pinkshinyultrablast

This means we have a three-way tie at the end of this season?

• Jd_Jd_Jd said:

This means we have a three-way tie at the end of this season?

no min thom wins by one point

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 18:04
    Thank you for your round.

Congratulations to the three season champions: min-thom, Alainn and rolandkirk.

- Scoreboard updated

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 18:24
    Congrats to min-thom and rolandkirk, that was a long season.

Congrats to the group for still being alive (I feel guilty for leaving).

Many thanks to nachtwezen for the necro on the group.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 19:27
    Alainn said:
    (I feel guilty for leaving).
    Your leaving cost you the championship. Jd_Jd_Jd rejoined after the restart just before you did.

• 3 winners : great !! Congrats to min-thom and Alainn !!
    Thanks nachtwezen to handle with this group.
    Hope we have a great season 9.

• Congratulations to all the winners.

• just falled to that 1st place by sitting on my ass and wait. that fits to that strange season.

a big thanks to nachtwezen to awake this group to life again and hope this will be appreciated by some new members in an exciting next season.

money ruins everything or shit for da headz! religion is healable!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.