Fuck You Christ

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2007, 18:21

Fuck You Christ

Hi buddies, I've just taken the leadership of the "Fuck You Christ"-group, but we have only 28 members and no one except me has used our forum so I invite all metalheads who love satan or are against Christianity in any way to join my group, so that we can expand our community and become a bit more popular...

• Just because we are fans of Black Metal does not necessarily mean we are Satanists like you. That is quite a title for your group, childish might I add, and chances are you are likely to offend many people with your group.

• burned!

• Ciacchi said...
    • User
    • 29 Apr 2007, 05:53
    pwned!1

Dada smells of nothing, nothing, nothing.
    It is like your hopes: nothing.
    Like your paradise: nothing.
    Like your idols: nothing.
    Like your politicians: nothing.
    Like your heroes: nothing.
    Like your artists: nothing.
    Like your religions: nothing.

also: http://odhecaton.blogspot.com/
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2007, 13:48
    I don't say fuck you to a character made by some jews. I am against Christianity though, and that is way I joined The Antichristian Phenomenon.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2007, 13:49
    Zombieslayer240 said:
    Just because we are fans of Black Metal does not necessarily mean we are Satanists like you. That is quite a title for your group, childish might I add, and chances are you are likely to offend many people with your group.

You don't need to be a satanist just because you are against Christianity.

• Heirophant said:
    I don't say fuck you to a character made by some jews. I am against Christianity though, and that is way I joined The Antichristian Phenomenon.
    iQuote

"Mi sento come il soffitto di una chiesa bombardata"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2007, 21:20
    Zombieslayer240 said:
    Just because we are fans of Black Metal does not necessarily mean we are Satanists like you. That is quite a title for your group, childish might I add, and chances are you are likely to offend many people with your group.

I dont think he was really
    asumeing that all of us were satanists.
    Or expecting all of us to join..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2007, 21:48
    I'm against christianity but not against christ, it is 2 completely different thing. Is not that I believe In christ, but it's really stupid to hate him for a religion that went wrong and it wasn't his fault

• there must be more not only against krist the jews are the
    fucking roots

• No, how about we all join the "Fuck you Tsatthoggua" group?

You know like others have said just because people listen to Black Metal then that doesn't make them a Satanist or against Christianity.

I myself believe in God although I'm not a strict Christian.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2007, 02:21
    Ha-ha, "not a strict christian".
    That means you can spat upon rules written in your fuckin holy book, and do all that you want, f.e. sodomize your granny, doesn`t it? :D And then just kneel before a priest and ask your god to forgive you all your sins. That`s pathetic, nothing more can I say.

• Lol, you know you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I said I wasn't a strict Christian because I don't go to church or pray often but it doesn't mean that I don't stick to the rules of Christianity.

• Fflew said...
    • User
    • 1 Jan 2008, 16:36
    i'm not a christian, but i'm also not an STRICT antichristian... :D that means - yes, i'm against it, because i don't agree with it. but that really doesn't mean, that i hate christians! the only thing what i really don't like about christians is the church.. bleh..
    and i also hate orthodoxy of any kind - even satanic, islamic, and so on.
    That's one of lots and lots of reasons, why i'm a pagan and paganism is the only "faith" or maybe "ideology" i fully agree with. there isn't any orthodoxy in it, it's very friendly and natural "religion".
    that is what i wanted to say. ;)

Jag vet inte vem jag är...
  • I'm not a Christian or a Satanist, I'm a fuckin'
    Metal Head. I don't care if i have to go to church or i have to burn a church as long as i get to listen to my favourite metal bands.

R.A.T.M_13
  • Im a metalhead and a satanist.........but I don't hate all christians I just dislike thier religion and the christian fundies piss me off. also I find people who never bother to question thier beliefs and just stick with what they where raised with kind of pathetic.........because it shows they would rather just follow something then have a mind of thier own.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2008, 22:03
    Metalaikin said:
    I'm not a Christian or a Satanist, I'm a fuckin'
    Metal Head. I don't care if i have to go to church or i have to burn a church as long as i get to listen to my favourite metal bands.

That's what it's all about, my friend. You don't need religion to enjoy your music.

• I used to be a Satanist, don't ever think I could go back to that after the shit I have seen & done.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2008, 20:59
    I hate the stupid "holier than thou" Christians. I'm a christian myself, but seriously, there's no reason to act like you're better than everybody else just cause you're a Christian. Thats not what Jesus did. ANd I also should add I am a former LaVeyan satanist. I was one for a while. So don't anybody treat me like I'm not experienced with the other side. I feel that our "Christian duty" is to treat other people right. Even i get treated like shit by other Christians (who are supposed to be tolerant I might add) because of the music I listen to. Yet us Christians are supposed to be accepting and caring towards everybody, and to love our enemies. Pull that bible out of your ass and start reading it. I might join a group called Fuck Christians, but not fuck christ.

• Born-Of-Fire said:...but seriously, there's no reason to act like you're better than everybody else just cause you're a Christian. Thats not what Jesus did.

Exactly. That's what average bible-lovers tend to forget. Jesus hung out with low-lifes, not the tuxedo-wearing phonies you see praising Jesus today

• Saisuke said...
    • User
    • 5 Dec 2008, 18:55
    Nice discussion.

• Satanism is just a sideway of practising Nietzschean thought in my opinion and LaVey might be an interesting chap in a way, but Nietzsche is still by far superiour by intellect and ideas, much more subtle and indepth, even prophetic....
    And Satanists are not by definition against christian religion on itself, but more-over questioning things (like Nietzsche questions 'European' moral) that are originated in our christian culture. Which is not the same as religion. Satanists are religious themselves too. Although they see the life here and now as most important, etc. Find out the rest yourself :P
    And forget LaVey, read Nietzsche!!!!

Souls of Blasphemy - Hear a Haunting chant - We are a Blaze in the Northern Sky - The next 1000 years are OURS
  • i am a christian,..shut the fuck up!

"Vi bakar brödet, de andra kan nog baka tårta. Men man blir trött på tårta också, så vi bakar fullkornslimpa" - Fenriz, Darkthrone
  • XDanielX said:
    i am a christian,..shut the fuck up!

Sums it up pretty accurately.
    The entire period of the last two millenia.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2010, 14:30
    Hey man,
    What's your problem with Christ?
    I'm not Christian or Satanist but i think there is no reason for me to hate the Christ (if he existed).

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.