• Group Logo?

Ideas for what we can use.

Why?

And why not what other people are suggesting?

• Okay, seriously. Is there anything we're famous for that isn't related to violence/trouble/religion etc? Because I think that'd be a good start. =P

Also, maybe considering stuff like T Vital or the big concert going on in Bangor at the end of the summer?

Yeah, I'm bored. Can you tell?

• David Healy :) He get's my vote. I say this because he's brought numerous of us together through his giant crushing abilities :)

• Aww, football, really?

I vote not, because some of us aren't in to football. =P I for one only even recognise David Healy(sp?) because my young brother's obsessed.

• BlueB0y said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2007, 23:29
    A picture of an Ulster Fry?

• BlueB0y said:
    A picture of an Ulster Fry?

I second this :D

• I 3rd the Ulster Fry lol.

• done!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2007, 07:58
    We do have the giants causeway, but it kinda sucks. They fry is good... Healy awesome... what about the flag? To political... a google earth shot of Belfast/NI maybe?

• flags are apparently too political.
    meh.

a shot of the country might be an idea tho...

• cd16 said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 15:27
    I dont think so about the Healy thing. Pretending to play the flute infront of celtic fans?

• the fry is good, and represents the health of our people haha but possibly a shot of a belfast landmark, a pint of harp (even tho it stinks), or given that, a picture of the camel from the adverts lol, or why not roy walker eh? say what you see!

• cd16 said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2008, 16:13
    I'll give you the Roy Walker one, catchphrase was never the same without him :(

• I like the fry idea, but specifically spud bread. Nowhere else on earth can you get this most delicious of breads, apparently.

• yea... so is the fry still good team?!

• Lolicat said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2009, 08:39
    Samson and Goliath would be a good choice.

Also, the Giant's Causeway doesn't suck, it's one of the Natural Wonders of the World.

• true lolicat!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.