Do you fit in?

• iSui said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2007, 13:54

Do you fit in?

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?user=&group=Nordic+metal

So, do you?

The similarity between user iSui and group Nordic metal is high, at

72.76%

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
  • The similarity between user coldbound and group Nordic metal is high, at

79.64%

your lack of vision is the division.
  • The similarity between user Sir_OsaX and group Nordic metal is high, at

83.62%

Writing for: Save!Project
    My Hell
  • The similarity between user Cannibalize and group Nordic metal is moderate, at

65.75%

Only that high :O

• My musical preference is 78.06% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• -phage- said...
    • Subscriber
    • 23 Jul 2007, 12:18
    My musical preference is 75.99% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

\o/ not that I was worried about it...

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim
  • My musical preference is 72.46% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• Muppo said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2007, 00:27
    "The similarity between user Muppo and group Nordic metal is moderate, at 63.68%"

Hmm... Do I fit in? Think so... you need to have a varied musical taste.

• 78.08%

that should do =)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Aug 2007, 13:42
    The similarity between user yehough93 and group Nordic metal is moderate, at

56.78%

I think I need to reset my song count, my siblings seem to be keeping my last.fm signed on when they listen to music on my computer.

• The similarity between user el_colombiano and group Nordic metal is moderate, at
    51.33%.

mmmm I thought it was higher. I think I have been listening to more black metal lately..

• SMiM said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2007, 15:34
    My musical preference is 84.78% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Pretty good eh! ;)

• My musical preference is 78.46% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• 68,64%

• My musical preference is 50.6% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Dus.
  • My musical preference is 82.11% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Edit: 83.13% YEAH!

Edited by Ihan-sama on 27 Oct 2007, 11:48
  • The similarity between user gandalf86 and group Nordic metal is high, at 72.12%

:)

• My musical preference is 86.56% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

nice ^^ haha

• wHennie said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2007, 21:12
    My musical preference is 75.52% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in! Apparently I fit in aswell, not perfectly, but then again I never expected that :p

• My musical preference is 87.34% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Hmm, I got the biggest fit in^^

-I'm sleeping in a bed of razors-
    • VaFaan said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2007, 18:02
    My musical preference is 76.54% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• Jardar said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2007, 13:38
    My musical preference is 55.27% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

:(

• cankeu said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2007, 11:13
    My musical preference is 76.28% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 72.77% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• 13hype said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2007, 07:44
    My musical preference is 80.14% similar to the Nordic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

:D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.