Best Wii Games

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2007, 06:52
    I only have SPM and Wii Sports, and I love both of them. SPM ish just an amazing game overall, I think. :3

I'm real excited for SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, and that Harvest Moon game, though.

• Rayman Raving Rabbids FTW!

I love resident evil 4 too :P

All that is now. All that is gone. All that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
    "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."
    • aurigus said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2007, 16:12

Super Paper Mario

Super paper mario has my vote - once you get past the annoying talking it is a great game!

• uuuuut said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2007, 15:53
    Mario Strikers Charged Football is a great game and I can't wait for the release of Mario Kart for Wii, it will be an awesome game!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2007, 23:40
    I am a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. I really spent way too much money on the Wii (just like the NES, SNES and N64 heh heh).

I shall give a short opinion about the games I got,

+ Wii Sports,

+ the Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess,
    No info needed :p

+ Wii Play,
    Well I bought it because it's only 10 euro's extra..
    But to be honest, I played it twice and I never want to play it again.

+ Exite Truck,
    I played it alot for two weeks, untill I had completed everything on S (the highest ranking).
    Now it's only good sometimes 1 vs 1 multiplayer.
    No 4 player muliplayer :(

+ Mario Strikers Charged Football,
    I can't play it because of the disc is f*ck*d up and now it gives me error's.
    I don't like it enough to buy it again, the single player is too short.
    And if you don't have friends who play it online, it sucks.
    Because some people will go offline when their losing. :/

+ Sonic and the Secret Rings,
    First worlds are so f*ck*ng awesome, you think it's the perfect new Sonic Game.
    But the worlds after where you must lock on targets with the auto-lock to get across holes.
    That's where it goes wrong, because the auto-lock chooses sometimes the wrong target.
    And you'll have to play the whole thing over again, bacause of the stupid auto-lock.
    The multiplayer is alot faster than Mario Party, but their are less instuctions.

+ SSX; Blur,
    I've seen it get good ratings everywhere, but I just don't feel good with the game.
    I played SSX; Tricky alot on the Gamecube, and the controls are so diffrent.
    After two hours I still couldn't do a Übertick, pretty depressing.
    So I quit playing.

+ Super Monkey Ball; Banana Blitz,
    That's a game, I loved.
    It's really great, but once you'll play Kororinpa, you'll never play this again.

+ Dragonball Z; Budokai Tenkaichi 2,
    If you like Dragonball Z, and you got a classic- (or gamecube) controller it's a must.
    Great graphics, and underneath the button bashing is a real system of actions.
    It works pretty well after playing it a while.
    And lot's and lot's of characters.

+ Boogie,
    You get a cool free Mic and a bunch of gay ass songs.
    Really fun when you got friends around, karaoke on your wii.
    But not one (hard)rock song.

+ Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam,
    It's fun for half an hour, but ir misses the feeling of the Hawk games.
    It's just racing, but you can play with 4 people that allways good.

+ Mortal Kombat; Armageddon,
    If you got a classic controller and your a big MK fan like me. Buy it! It f*ck*ng rules!

+ Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell; Double Agent,
    If you want to play this, buy a Xbox 360, it's so much better on the Xbox 360.
    The only good thing is on the Wii, you got an offline CoOp mode.
    While on the 360 you can only do that only online.

+ RedSteel,
    I played it alot on launch.. but it's not that good.

+ WarioWare; Smooth Moves,
    If you like short minigames, you should check youtube.
    Then you can see if you like the whole style/humor.
    I for one think it's rather nice.

+ Mercury Meltdown Revolution,
    Picture Kororinpa or Super Monkey Ball with multiple balls at once.
    In Mercury Meltdown Revolution you control a blob of mercury.
    That can be solid or liquid, if it's liquid it can be split up.
    You can also give the mercury diffrent colors to open doors, with all kinds of puzzles.
    You hold the controller sideways with two hands.
    This means it plays more relaxed than Kororinpa or SMB but you'll need it.
    This game becomes really difficult!

+ Resident Evil 4; Wii Edition,
    Nice game, but I still can't walk sideways with a guy around the corner.
    Sure this built up the spookyness because you can't see what's their but f*ck it can be annoying.

+ Medal of Honor; Vanguard,
    It's ok, but sometimes you'll meet some small controlbug's.
    But who cares, you can't play online anyway.

+ Big Brain Academy for Wii,
    It's alot of fun to play it for short periods of time.
    There are not so many games, but it was cheaper than normal games anyway.
    If anybody else got it, I would love to trade 'student records'.

+ Mario Party 8,
    It's not that good. It's way too slow, it's boring.
    There are better minigame-games around.

+ Kororinpa,
    I love this game.
    You can play with 2 players, and if one of you completes the level, you unlock the next.
    Great fun!

..and that's it for the moment, looking forward to Smash Bros and Metroid offcourse,

I really hope in the future Westwood will make an online C&C just for the Wii with online ranked matches.
    That would be so relaxed from your sofa, with the Wiimote.

If anybody wants to add mii,

My Wii Number:

• Midna

I love each one of them! Specially Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess (of course!) and Mario Party 8! But, the last one, only if you play with others! It's really amazing! ^_^

• I like Mario Strikers Charged Football a lot :D
    i just can't get in online though, some problems with the wireless shittything.

• boudieboom said:
    i just can't get in online though, some problems with the wireless shittything.

Buy a LAN adapter for 30.00 USD. Solved the problem for me assuming that your Wii is close to your router like mine is so you can plug it in.

Best game for my money was Metroid Prime 3, as I am a huge fan(boy) of the Metroid series.

Best game for replayability is still Wii Sports, by far. I still spin it up about once every 2 weeks and even more when friends are over. Be careful, swinging wiimotes while consuming alcohol is not recommended.

• I don't live in America, so i can't buy a LAN adapter for 30,00 USD. It costs something like 40,00 Euro here. And I think that is a bit to expensive.. I will just try to fix that wireless router.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2007, 15:22
    I paid 29,99 euro

• Resident Evil 4
    Played the GC version through about 4 times, and its my all-time favourite game, so I had to get the Wii version. Not had much time to play it so far, but its got similar graphics but with the wiimote it makes it more fun than before.

Super Paper Mario
    I'm really impressed with this so far, they seem to have the prefect mix of puzzles and platform/rpg aspects.

Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Been playing since launch and I still can't decide whether it better than OoT or not!

Wii Sports
    I need to buy some more WiiMotes and play against my house mates :P but the games are awesome yet simple.

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
    I've played this with a few friends and its a good laugh when you get to make your friends do some of the silly mini-games!

Mario Party 8
    The sleep-over special! :P Same as always, but Wii-style mini-games.

Red Steel
    Good game overall, but nothing special. I think this is the bench-mark for FPS-Wii games.

Mario Charged Strikers Football
    Wii Play
    Absolutely crap. Only bought it because it was the same price as the WiiMote so the Disc was actually free, but its pointless.

Metroid 3
    My brother has it and he said its very good. I've not played it yet.

My next games;
    Sonic & Mario at the Olympics
    Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    Super Smash Bros. Dojo

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2007, 17:24
    I have Zelda, Mario Galaxy, and Metroid. What else is good?

• lednerg said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2007, 05:40
    Super Mario Galaxy gets the prize at the moment. I figure Super Smash Bros Brawl will be next in line.

• I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy for christmas hopefully. Can't wait to play it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2007, 07:39
    Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess are probably the best games for the Wii. But the runners-up would have to be Resident Evil 4(best game ever on gamecube), Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and all those party games it has! :D (Wii-Play, Wii-Sports, Raving Rabids, Wario-Ware, etc.) And I'm pretty sure Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be one of the best when it come out.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2008, 01:51
    Moon_Sword said:
    Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess are probably the best games for the Wii.

Moon_Sword said:
    I'm pretty sure Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be one of the best when it come out.

And this.

• Wow! no ones mentioned Mario Kart!

Mario Kart is awesome 8)

"If you squint your ears it sounds like the Grange Hill theme tune..."

[url= 8 - group
    Top one..nice one...sorted ((:(∞) ((:(∞)
  • Rayman Rabbing Rabbids! Rocks!
    Mario Galaxy Is Beauty!, MARIO KART! is very addictive!, and Smash is a classic

With average 77 tracks a day, unddercharlezz will reach 1.000.000 tracks on 10th of December 2043. He will be 51 years old.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.