The worst Nightwish song

• The Forever Moments and Etiainen from DEMO album. But this is their first song.

Життя не справедливе, але воно справедливіше смерті.
    • Roxtah said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2009, 16:39
    Bare Grace Misery might be my least favorite song, but it's not really that bad...

• From Oceanborn, old version of Sleeping sun

Non nobis solis nati sumus!

Dum spiramus, speremus.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2009, 23:24
    First I'd like to say there are no "worst" Nightwish songs, just "least wonderful" songs ;]

Sleeping Sun revisited, the original Astral Romance. (the other versions of both are awesome ^^)

• Lets se...

I really cant stand Dead Gardens....and I guess Laippi II

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2009, 22:19
    I don't like Bye Bye Beautiful. Terrible!

• i don't like an old song, forever yours, its so bpring....booooring xD but i love the most old songs like nemo, wish i had an angel and kinslayer^^

Deutsch: Ich mache keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich bin kreativ.
    English: My Englisch isn't perfect, so i make mistakes but you have to accept this xD
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2009, 19:40
    does it really exist? :D

Edited by a deleted user on 26 Feb 2009, 05:55
    • Kurraga said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2009, 06:16
    The most hated albums seem to be DPP, Oceanborn and AFF.
    I don't get why people hate oceanborn so much, it's an great album , especially Gethsemane and Pharaoh Sails to Orion.
    AFF is my least favourite NW album, but I forget what they are all called (I actually somewhat like "the carpenter" but the lyrics are about jebus).
    And DPP I like, but I can see why people might hate (tarja fanboys).

As for least favorite song, probably "Whoever Brings the Night" (the one I really don't like from DPP), "White Night Fantasy" (bonus track for Once (favourite NW album)) or something off AFF, like "Beauty AND the beast" (of is awesome).

• Arcasto said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2009, 13:19
    Kurraga pisze:
    And DPP I like, but I can see why people might hate (tarja fanboys).

You don't have to be a Tarja fanboy to see that DPP is basicly piece of shit :) . On "Once" there was only 2 terribly bad songs (WIHaA and "Nemo"), on DPP there are 6 of them- BBB, Amaranth, CoHLB, MPG, Eva and FtHIOH (well, in case of that song only the begining is awfull, becouse the rest of the song is much better) and it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that now Anette is singing in Nightwish... Hopefully next album will be better ;) . I'm not a Tarja fanboy, I just don't like to make myself feel better by saying that something is good when it actually isn't... Just becouse Nw is my favourite band I'm not going to put a fake smile on my face and tell everyone that DPP is a good album - unfortunetely I see a lot of people actually doing that...

• Miqs said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2009, 07:41
    Maybe you will think I'm crazy, but I hate song Wishmaster and all this album too.
    But Bye Bye Beautiful is also awful!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Feb 2009, 12:50
    Okay, I cheated last time with my "least favourites" so I'll do it properly. Worst song is "The Riddler". "Live to Tell the Tale" has an appallingly cheesy intro, but the rest of the song is alright ^__^

[And I don't have to "put a fake smile on my face" to enjoy DPP. It's a great album, arguably the best so far, and my personal favourite.]

• sacrament of wilderness isn't all that great

"I am the life that learned to die
    I have no choice, I've lost my voice
    I am the tear who broke with fear
    I won't return, to death I turn"
  • lappi,i hate it

• there is no such thing

• well, there's Lagoon, with that poppy-crappy sounding... aside from the chorus, it's pretty bad really LOL

"O maior prazer de um homem inteligente é bancar o idiota diante de um idiota que banca o inteligente"
  • Maybe Nymphomaniac Fantasia or Lappi.

(I absolutely love DPP, one of their best albums! =P )

**Mary**
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2009, 18:36
    I hate DPP

• I don't think there is a such thing. There are some songs I like more than others but bad song? Nope. Even the ones I don't like all that much at first tend to grow on me.

"Ever felt away with me. Just once that all I need. Entwined in finding you one day."
    "A nightingale in a golden cage. That's me locked inside reality's maze. Can't someone make my heavy heart light?"

www.nightwishlovers.ning.com
    Edited by Nightwishislove on 11 Apr 2009, 23:04
    • Rossane said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2009, 22:40
    It's difficult to choose a bad song...hhmmm....maybe, Nymphomaniac Fantasia. I don't like it that much.

Ahhh...and Erämään Viimeinen. It's not because the song itself - Last Of The Wilds is a great song - but because I don't appreciate Jonsu's voice ><

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2009, 20:38
    I hate Tutankhamen and Amaranth.

• apsheronets escribió:
    The worst Nightwish song is "Open letter to Tarja" by Tuomas Holopainen.

• Agreed...
    And Slaying the Dreamer (with Anette).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2009, 08:13
    Sleepwalker and Lappi.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2009, 20:53
    I recently discovered a song that's become my new "worst Nightwish song" - Where Were You Last Night. Of course, being a Nightwish song, they've still somehow managed to make it listenable. But why they ever chose to do it is totally beyond me ^__^;;

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.