Introduce Yourself!

• zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2008, 05:54

Introduce Yourself!

Hi!

Welcome to the Nick Jonas' Group!

In this topic, you can say whatever you want 'bout you, so we can know each other better!

You can say something like your name, age, country, fav music... anything!

Enjoy the group x)

stp*

• Hi! My name's Donna and I'm from Canada! (:

• zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2008, 06:53
    Hi Donna, how are uuu? hope you like the grouppp!

stp*

• Alexz_ said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2008, 22:28
    Well my name is Ola, i'm 13 and i'm from Poland :) I love Miley and JB

xoxo <333
  • The group is awesome because Nick is awesome and I am in this group...therefore feeling awesome. :D

• zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2008, 05:06
    thanks for what you're sayinggg (: and yeahh nick's awesome! (:

stp*

Edited by zte1989 on 1 Oct 2008, 05:13
    • zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2008, 05:09
    Alexz_ escribió:

Welcome Ola, how are you?? (: (: i've been talking to you in my lastfm profile x)

stp*

• zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2008, 05:11
    Alexz_ escribió:

Welcome Ola, how are you?? (: (: i've been talking to you in my lastfm profile x)

stp*

• hi i'm Sara from Italy and i'm 16...i think that Nick is amazing, his voice is so wonderful and he's so beautiful and sweet Wow
    Bye kiss

• zte1989 said...
    • User
    • 19 Nov 2008, 06:47
    tamarindaH escribió:
    hi i'm Sara from Italy and i'm 16...i think that Nick is amazing, his voice is so wonderful and he's so beautiful and sweet Wow
    Bye kiss

Hi Sara (:
    I totally agree with youuu x) his voice's beautiful!
    hope you like the groupp!

stp*

• Hİ!!!

THEN MY NAME İS ARLİN AND I'M VERY BİG NİCK JONAS FAN

• Hi my name is Natalie and I'm 14 jears old.
    I'm from a little village in germany.
    the jonas brothers are in germany famous ,too. but the most know just their singel s.o.s.
    I like their music since camp rock .. well before i never trieded to like them cause normaly i don't like music like this.
    But know i know they are a really great band with fantastic songs!

i hope you can understand what i wanted to say .. if not .. i'm sorry my emgish is worse!

bye
    natalie

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 14:27
    Well myh name is Leila and I come from poland.
    I love JB, Nick and Joe ;)

• OMG Heyy, I'm Maddie and I am from the United States. I am 14 and absolutely in love with NICK&&JOE&&KEVIN

Music=Life4Ever
  • Hi

Hi i am Jaleesa and i am 15 years old and i love the jonas brothers the are amaising. i stardet lisening when i saw them on the movie camp rock and i was in love with them and there music. the show is also an amaising i like them so much.
    this november (13) i go to a concert of them here in the nederlands in ahoy with my sister i cant wait to see them. i hope that they go on for many years. I love you Nick, Joe and Kevin you are the best band/brothers ever. i have made an group Jonas Brothers 4ever if you like to join the group please join.

I hope that my english not so bad is but i like to write so thank you verry much for this opportunity.

My twitter account is: http://twitter.com/JaleMusicChick
    • melucha said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2009, 05:45
    Hello everybody, my name is Melise but everybody callme Meel, Meli, Melu or Melucha!
    I love the music!
    I like me the comedy, my favourite serie is Friends! but i like me too J.O.N.A.S, Hannah Montana, Sunny with a chance, Grace and Will!
    My favourite movie is Legally Blonde, Cruel Intentions ahd High School Musical!
    I born to 12/04/91
    My country is Argentina and i live in Cordóba!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.