• It's home.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2011, 17:36
    It is the original state of our spirit.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2011, 20:34
    Because everything that Mother Nature has created is beautiful!
    Everyone try to describe this beauty in poetry, music, pictures... but this is impossible, even in photos!

• Nature is so beautiful. Inspiration comes from many sources; Mountains, rivers, lakes, oceans, prairies, deserts, and meadows, trees... and many others great landscapes of nature; we must not forget that animals are a part of nature. All these beauties make human life more beautiful and creative.

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

Edited by esinesen on 31 May 2012, 15:11

• Bright Colored Autumn Leaves

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• esinesen said:

Thank you for the lovely images, esinesen, and for your thoughts about what makes nature inspiring. This is a most interesting bird but all I can say about it with certainty is that it is not found in North America.
    (*v*)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2012, 13:04
    I agree with all of you :)
    Also I wanted to add one word: harmony! Such a sweet, sad and beautiful thing... it never fails to amaze me.

• Dear Stephen, thank you for your nice words and your comments.
    Also thanks to Gyappu for the add his comment... Harmony<3
    I think this picture is a great capture so I wanted to put it on the page.
    This photo belongs to *Christiana*'s photostream.

• Summertime

This photo belongs to Mako Reaktor's photostream

• Autumn Road

• reza767 said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2014, 12:56
    We need nature worldly and spiritually.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.