• Hi

You guys talk way to much on the forums here ;]

The wind will blow the fire of pain across everyone in time.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2005, 20:22
    so it seems...should we do some kinda introductory somethingorother?

• Hi. It's nice to see that there's finally enough members to have charts, and not bad looking charts at that.

• Re:

Quoth duffmaniac:
    Hi. It's nice to see that there's finally enough members to have charts, and not bad looking charts at that.

/me agrees

• I just joined up with the group. how you guys doin?

• TheTony said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2005, 08:02
    Doin' pretty good, how about yourself?

Longing for what has been lost,
    And longing for what hasn’t been obtained,
    It’s a small cost, forgot the past, lost the future,
    Only now remains…
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2006, 22:06
    Hello everyone,

I'm somewhat part of marijuana culture and I fully support the movement to legalize. I'm glad NORML has a group on last.fm

jrm

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2006, 08:19

boo

just saying hello

• Yo

NORML = Love

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2006, 23:16
    hopefully my metal won't "pollute" the charts too badly ... :P

• God is perfect,
    Man is not.
    Man made beer,
    God made pot.

:P

• hey wazzup..... hope my metal wont ruin the charts 2... but who cares ure all stoned as hell!!!

In Grind We Crust!!!
  • Nice, good to see supporters of NORML.
    Its ridiculous how marijuana is illegal, oh well at least its decriminalized but here in canada.
    But still, good to see this group here, hopefully one day soon our dream will be a reality and joints can be smoked anywhere anytime, without having to look over our shoulders all the time.

• Hau Kola!

High Desert representin'.

• High!

Im in
    High People! here's a little about me. i was friends with tom crosslin and rollie rohm from rainbow farm campground vandalia mi where these freedom fighters were murdered by the fbi and mi. state police during a labor day weekend stand-off 1 week before 9/11. a book written by dean kuiper called burning rainbow farm, how a stoner utopia went up in smoke details life at the campground and its demise. a must read for any activist. this was a very important event that was over shadowed by the events of 9/11. these 2 people gave their lives in the fight to legalize. they were good people and should not be forgotten. thanks tom, thanks rollie, i miss both of you.

Disclaimer: I do not sell/smoke/ or grow Marijuana. Any claims I make of doing these things are untrue. I am simply a confused Bipolar Maniac who has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.
  • ^yo i'll check it out dude

• The burning rainbow farm is a fantastic read(got it the day it was released :), and its always a shame when people standing up for a cause are murdered by narrow minded simple creatures, especially when that cause is something can aid all of mankind.

• Sup

Just joined here. I'm a big supporter of marijuana legalization, I believe people would be more calm, and less violent if they used it frequently. Anyways, just wanted to introduce my awesome self, and trying to make some new buds on here.

"How did you know she was a Nazi?"

"She talks in her sleep."
  • Hey, hey, hey, hey...smoke weed everyday.

"How did you know she was a Nazi?"

"She talks in her sleep."
  • [spam]

[spam]

uhh
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 22 Jul 2011, 10:54
  • [spam]

[spam]

uhh
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 22 Jul 2011, 10:54
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.