Favorite Scene/Song

• MCLopez said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 17:33

Favorite Scene/Song

I liked the episode where Earl ruined Joy's wedding.

Joy was crying with her mascara running and in the background Bob Marley's Is This Love was playing. That was too funny... even if it wasn't meant to be. :)

• The bit where Randy and Earl meet a gay man, and they run away :D

And this, is how close you can get to Bailey's without your eyes gettin' wet.
  • In the episode where they found the police badge and Earl, Randy and Joy were walking down the street in aviator sunglasses to "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys, just like the video for that song. I busted up laughing.

• MCLopez said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2006, 03:42
    Oh that was so funny too!
    Very cartoon-y. LOL

• I absolutely love when they loot the department store on New Years and Money for Nothing by Dire Staits is playing

• Spoiler alert goddamnit!

i liked the ep teacher earl, where he and his brother laughed at some immigrants beacuse they talk 'funny'
    A bartender arrives and asks: CAN AI TAIKE YAUR PLAYTE? and earl reacts: No, but can i suck your blood?
    haha, that was awesome ^^

http://www.last.fm/group/Anal+sex
    Visit the horniest forum ever! One click opens a paradise.
    The United States is like the guy at the party who gives cocaine to everybody and still nobody likes him.
  • I'm agreeing with the o.p. apart from i wasn't lauging i was almost in tears! And the bit where Crabman is looking through the seethrough thing. What a brilliant show. I'm hooked. Anyone else got season one on dvd?

Clean your Randy for you, mum?
  • Plus "Is this love" by Bob Marley really sets the tone amazingly, when I hear that track i now think of this brilliant show!

Clean your Randy for you, mum?
  • "Simple man" on s01e24. Not funny at all, but quite emotional, imho. ;)

• steejin said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2007, 23:27
    when randy and earl do the robot dance on Styx' Mr. Roboto.
    another great moment in My Name Is Earl history ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2007, 05:11
    Haha oh yes!!! The Mr. Roboto scene - greatness :)

• every time when they are in bed trying to sleep and randy asks a dumb question :DD and the part with the waking up:"Wakey,wakey, hands off snakey" :D

• badnile said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2009, 18:13

time after time

I love the episode when Randy is in love with a girl and the brake up because he' s got a cat alergic, and Randy' s singing, sitting on the El camino and keeping the radio. Probably his singing the most crappy melody i' ve ever heard it' s fantastic, "time after time"

I like it the most

• mad_tea said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2009, 15:43

doors - peacefrog

the scene where he has to buy donuts from the one legged woman.

• SuuChy said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2009, 20:32

Help

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of the episode when joy and randy figure out they were first loves?Cant find it

• inner_smile said:
    "Simple man" on s01e24. Not funny at all, but quite emotional, imho. ;)

That was first time I heard this song. And now that song is one of mine top favourite

• s02e4 Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time :D:D:D

• I liked the episodes ´´cops´´. and ´´the teacher``

darkchetype
  • steejin said:
    when randy and earl do the robot dance on Styx' Mr. Roboto.
    another great moment in My Name Is Earl history ;)

same for me :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2010, 05:35

Someone else heard the whole album.

Great collection of Country/folk/indie/blues =D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.