Looking For a song featured on Scrubs

• stfu cock

• rubb said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2007, 11:37
    :(

• Any song

Almost every song that ever has featured, is listed on www.scrubs.mopnt.com, but they miss a couple songs though

• shayy9 said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2007, 00:41
    alright i really want to know the name of this song.

it's in the episode where dr.cox keeps tryin to convince lavern that everthing doesen't happen for a reason.

it's played in the end and it says "love will set me free" any ideas?
    <3

• shrodes said...
    • User
    • 1 Jan 2008, 09:27
    Episode 6.14 - "My No Good Reason"

Scene: Everybody sees that even bad things happen for a reason, except in the case of Nurse Roberts herself
    "Ain't No Reason" by Brett Dennen. Album: 'So Much More'

• Its Season 1

Im not too sure which episode, but thats when JD and Elliot get together for the first time and they keep fooling around each other in & around hospital....

the goes like "someone's fallen in love" or something i'm not too sure.... Any Ideas please?....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2008, 02:13

Re: Its Season 1

akshaysrikar said:
    Im not too sure which episode, but thats when JD and Elliot get together for the first time and they keep fooling around each other in & around hospital....

the goes like "someone's fallen in love" or something i'm not too sure.... Any Ideas please?....

pretty sure it's Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love

• LilTy08 said...
    • User
    • 1 Jun 2008, 02:30

Its bin buggin me!!!

right people, wen turk and carla finaly get engaged j.d buys them an alarm clock, and wen it goes off a black guy group appear, and later on in that eppisode turk is out in the car lot stood next to his mini car n the guys appear again and turk is doin a funny dace to it! n i think it goes sumat like, "hip hop. summat.. summat.. hip hop" please help me it is reall buggin me haha

• Re: Its bin buggin me!!!

LilTy08 sagte:
    right people, wen turk and carla finaly get engaged j.d buys them an alarm clock, and wen it goes off a black guy group appear, and later on in that eppisode turk is out in the car lot stood next to his mini car n the guys appear again and turk is doin a funny dace to it! n i think it goes sumat like, "hip hop. summat.. summat.. hip hop" please help me it is reall buggin me haha

it's
    sugarhillgang - rappers delight

i've also a question.
    does anybody have the sad piano tune song?
    it is featured in a few episodes.
    ba ba ba ba ba ba ba baaaa....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx2GNt5hgH8&feature=related[/youtube]

• thisasecret said:
    There was a scrubs episode where Elliot gets an orgasm for the first time and Turk prematurely ejaculates and J.D. tries to go out with some girl and she shows up at the end. They play a song where the rhythm is kind of a hum or a whistle or something and they lyrics are something like "and if you turn to me love". Does anyone know that song?

if you havent found it yet it's called new slang by the shins

• Scrubs

Im trying find a song featured in the episode where Dr. Cox is mad at J.D. from sleeping with his ex and this guitarist is following J.D. around and at the end Cox smashes the guy's guitar to bit. any help?

<<J0s3ph~Pr0ph3t>>
    • Murkey said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2010, 02:36
    Overkill, by Colin Hay.

• Difficult one

So, here's one that's a lot tougher than all the previous songs here.
    I've spent years on end trying to find the name of the song but to no avail...

It's in ep 4.20, 'My boss' new haircut', in Kelso's flashback. He's treating a patient untill he finds out he's just been appointed new Chief of Medicine.
    During the flashback, a cool 70's-y song plays in the background

Though it's only a 15 second bit, it sounds way too familiar to be written by Jan Stevens just for this episode. But untill now it's been impossible to find.

• XJ3ANX said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2011, 17:00
    Bump.
    @chroevskin I'd really like to know that too. Totally need that as a ringtone! xD

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.