Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ | Concert Hall of the 21st Century
More than 100 years after the Concertgebouw, Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ has opened its doors as the Concert Hall of the 21st Century. At last, Amsterdam has a fully-equipped medium-sized hall for a classical repertoire which is becoming increasingly broader and more varied.
The Muziekgebouw aan ’t IJ shows current musical developments in the form of festivals, thematic projects, multimedia concerts and special series, which continually forge links with other eras, styles, cultures and art forms. With the development of the southern banks of the IJ, the Amsterdammers are returning to the waterfront. The location of the Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ is a meeting place on the borderline of the old heart of the city and the newly-developed banks of the IJ.
Check out all Muziegebouw aan 't IJ events on Last FM here. You can also visit us on Facebook, Hyves and flickr. Or just visit our own website.
- Tonight! TodaysArt Session #5: Nordic Sounds - Svarte Greiner, Blamstrain, Yagya,… by todaysart | 28 Oct 2011
- Rose & Sandy Play Cat's Cradle (out on Moving Furniture Records) by [deleted user] | 4 Apr 2011
- Icarus Interview in Cyclic Defrost by not-applicable | 3 May 2010
- Flat Earth Society
- DAVID KWEKSILBER BIG BAND
- Opera Trionfo
- Champ d'Action
- Ensemble Modern
- Carsten Nicolai
- La Monte Young
- Cappella Amsterdam
- Ensemble Contrechamps
Play Group Chart
- BJB83 joined this group. March 2014
- A deleted user joined this group. September 2013
- bliksala joined this group. September 2013
- stefansa joined this group. August 2012
- JACK Quartet Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nocturnal Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- World Minimal Music Festival Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands