Do You Fit In With This Group?

• My musical preference is 74.72% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. AA Milne
  • My musical preference is 70.65% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 60.13% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

A tad more than I thought it'd be, honestly. :P

Cool gadget! I love those things. :D

In our darkest hour we pray to the devil to save us.
  • My musical preference is 78.99% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

Whoa.

my first name Angelene
  • My musical preference is 64.27% similar to the Music is My Boyfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 47.11% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2007, 15:04
    My musical preference is 65.47% similar to the Music is my boyfriend group.
    Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 82.14% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. fantastic!

(\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination.
  • My musical preference is 89.89% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 71.52% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• KatPMey said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2007, 03:44
    My musical preference is 80.61% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2007, 06:10
    My musical preference is 68.77% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group.
    Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2007, 11:20
    My musical preference is 62.61% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 83.83% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 72.87% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Not too bad!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Oct 2007, 05:46
    My musical preference is 81.84% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

:D !

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Oct 2007, 15:47
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

haha how sad.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Oct 2007, 00:30
    Much better than I thought actually. I must be too mainstream? 89.38%

• My musical preference is 91.22% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 61.79% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

:)

• My musical preference is 67.45% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Oct 2007, 14:33
    My musical preference is 70.63% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

aawh it changed!

• My musical preference is 77.55% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• I fit in (musically) with a 76.84%.

• My musical preference is 73.85% similar to the Music is my boyfriend. group. Musically, I fit in!

never let them take the light behind your eyes.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.