• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2012, 08:48
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Paramore, Atreyu, Three Days Grace, System of a Down and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Low

Music you have in common includes Metric, The Raveonettes, The Creepshow, Best Coast and Stripmall Architecture.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Frankie Rose, Belle and Sebastian and Buddy Holly.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2012, 21:37
    SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Oomph!, Breaking Benjamin, 10 Years and Celldweller.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Since October, Red, MUTEMATH, Ashes Remain and Brooke Fraser.

Music you have in common includes Flyleaf, 12 Stones, Sixpence None The Richer, P!nk and Gwen Stefani.

• Your musical compatibility with yourtissues is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, Shinedown, 10 Years, Celldweller and Within Temptation.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is High
    Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with Glaring_Glory is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Muse, Travis, Oasis, 30 Seconds to Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with papermoon13 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Tommy heavenly6, JUDY AND MARY, Avril Lavigne, ポルノグラフィティ and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with zombiepanda is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ayria, The Birthday Massacre, Aly & AJ, Covenant and Angelspit.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Ed Sheeran, Depeche Mode, Jessie J and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes She & Him, Ryan Adams, John Mayer, MUTEMATH and Young the Giant.

Music you have in common includes The Smashing Pumpkins, Flyleaf, 12 Stones, Sixpence None The Richer and P!nk.

• Your musical compatibility with yourtissues is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Combichrist, Celldweller and KMFDM.

woa

• Your musical compatibility with PatheticSeduser is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Red, 12 Stones, The Veronicas, Flyleaf and Rise Against.

No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.
  • Your musical compatibility with MiyavixMaya is HIGH

Music you have in common includes BIG BANG, SHINee, Walk The Moon, きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ and Se7en.

• Your musical compatibility with maazikas is Low

Music you have in common includes Patrick Wolf, Gossip, Sigur Rós, Kasabian and M83.

• Your musical compatibility with otosarkozi is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Woven Hand, Elbow and Sufjan Stevens.

Music you have in common includes 12 Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is High

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, 30 Seconds to Mars, AFI, Serj Tankian and Nightwish.

• Your musical compatibility with FuckValentines is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Red, Fireflight, Pillar, The Killers and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Killers, Hellogoodbye, MGMT, Sixpence None The Richer and Ben Kweller.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.