• Your musical compatibility with Kotori-Hatake is Medium (35.1359%)
    Music you have in common includes Mindless Self Indulgence, The Bloody Beetroots, DIR EN GREY, Alice in Chains and Nirvana.

I fucking hate everyone.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 05:19
    Your musical compatibility with psychicfork013 is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Bloc Party and Eminem.

• Your musical compatibility with itsrisayall is Very High
    Music you have in common includes Paramore, The xx, Muse, Nirvana and Maroon 5.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 08:44
    SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Birthday Massacre, IAMX, Paramore and Mylène Farmer.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Beatles, Adam Lambert, Glee Cast and The Birthday Massacre.

• Your musical compatibility with Enigmatic_Smile is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Jeffree Star, Adam Lambert, Iron Maiden and Nickelback.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 20:02
    SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Demi Lovato, You Me At Six and Jesse McCartney.

• Yigus said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 00:14
    LOW

Music you have in common includes Nickelback, The Cure, Oasis, AC/DC y Foo Fighters.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
    • Ana98 said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 07:26
    Your musical compatibility with Yigus is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lordi, Twisted Sister, Theatres Des Vampires and Alice Cooper.

• Your musical compatibility with Ana98 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, fun., Iron Maiden, Plain White T's and Alice Cooper.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 20:28
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Depeche Mode, Angels & Airwaves, Oasis and Placebo.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super

Music you have in common includes You Me At Six, Demi Lovato, Paramore, Rise Against and Architects.

• Yigus said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 23:18
    LOW

Music you have in common includes Simple Plan, Marilyn Manson, Mötley Crüe, The Offspring y Foo Fighters.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
  • Your musical compatibility with Yigus is Medium

Music you have in common includes Watain, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Black Sabbath and Mötley Crüe.

• Your musical compatibility with Yigus is Medium

Music you have in common includes Watain, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Black Sabbath and Mötley Crüe.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2012, 09:09
    HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Birthday Massacre, Escape The Fate, Black Veil Brides, The Pretty Reckless and Papa Roach.

• Ana98 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2012, 12:41
    Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes You Me At Six, Paramore, The Pretty Reckless, Ed Sheeran and Hurts.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2012, 16:28
    Your musical compatibility with Ana98 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes HIM, Iron Maiden and Skid Row.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2012, 19:18
    MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Zola Jesus, The Birthday Massacre, Blue Stahli, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Placebo.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Escape the Fate, Nickelback, Paramore, Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin

^___^

"No! My heart belongs to me!"
  • Your musical compatibility with Enigmatics is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Write This Down, Superchic[k], Skillet and Matthew West.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2012, 08:08
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes Thousand Foot Krutch, Brooke Fraser, Anberlin, MUTEMATH and Skillet.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Birthday Massacre, IAMX, Paramore and Mylène Farmer.

• Your musical compatibility with Ultra_DM_ is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Nirvana, The Cranberries, The Doors and Queen.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2012, 12:10
    VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Nirvana, The Cranberries, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nickelback.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.