• rivv said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 01:03
    :D

Your musical compatibility rating with exhausted_ross is:

Super

You share many artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Used, AFI, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Mother would never approve...
    • rivv said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 01:44
    EDIT: Double post :'(. Sorry!

Mother would never approve...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 13:30
    Your musical compatibility rating with rivv is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, My Chemical Romance, Death Cab for Cutie, Evanescence, and Panic! At the Disco.

• Your musical compatibility rating with kameneleoka is:

High

You share a few artists in common, including Bloc Party, The Kooks, Wolfmother, Arctic Monkeys, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 19:53
    Your musical compatibility rating with badkarma64 is:

Super

You share many artists in common, including Avenged Sevenfold, Snow Patrol, John Frusciante, Rage Against the Machine, and We Are Scientists.

isn't that nice?=D

• Your musical compatibility rating with butterfly_rhcp is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Porcupine Tree, Pixies, Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, and The Smiths.

• dosske said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 06:37
    Your musical compatibility rating with purple_sarah is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Placebo, Blur, and Muse.

♥♥♥
  • Your musical compatibility rating with dosske is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Kill Hannah, Green Day, and Panic! At the Disco.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 13:05
    My musical compatibility with greendayaddict is Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Keane, The Killers, and Arctic Monkeys.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 14:37
    Your musical compatibility rating with sabsafterglow is:
    Very High

You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, The Kooks, and Dirty Pretty Things.

• My musical compatibility rating with kameneleoka is Medium.

We share a few artists in common, including The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, and The Strokes.

• szuma said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 21:56
    Only
    The Cranberries, Placebo, The All-American Rejects, Jimmy Eat World, i Goo Goo Dolls.

Low

♫=♥

Oceniaj mnie ! niech jad strumieniami leje się!

• Your musical compatibility rating with szuma is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Cranberries, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hellogoodbye, AFI, and Fall Out Boy.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2007, 07:24
    Your musical compatibility rating with onelittlegrrl is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, Robots in Disguise, The Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, and Lily Allen.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2007, 20:57
    Your musical compatibility rating with kameneleoka is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Good Shoes, Tokyo Police Club, Klaxons, The Raconteurs, and Lily Allen.

• My musical compatibility rating with alsexmcquaid is Medium.

We share a few artists in common, including Imogen Heap, Franz Ferdinand, The Postal Service, Regina Spektor, and The Killers.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2007, 23:19
    Your musical compatibility rating with walk_walk is:

Very High

You share many artists in common, including Cat Power, Jem, Keane, Franz Ferdinand, and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility rating with x_liih is:

High

You share a few artists in common, including System of a Down, Foo Fighters, Muse, Three Days Grace, and Franz Ferdinand.

• low
    You share a few artists in common, including Rammstein, Lacuna Coil, Apocalyptica, Evanescence, and :wumpscut:.

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER YOURSELF.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2007, 09:14
    very low (System of a Down, Kittie, Nine Inch Nails, Apocalyptica)

• My musical compatibility rating with kamila_tgk is Medium.

We share a few artists in common, including The Killers, Placebo, Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, and Muse.

• Medium =)

You share a few artists in common, including Tegan and Sara, Mika, Death Cab for Cutie, Keane, and Snow Patrol.

• Your musical compatibility rating with lilfluffycloud is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Regina Spektor, Björk, Muse, Counting Crows, and Joss Stone.

• My musical compatibility rating with green-tangerine is Medium.

We share a few artists in common, including The Smashing Pumpkins, Interpol, Snow Patrol, Regina Spektor, and Feist.

• Your musical compatibility rating with walk_walk is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Killers, The Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie, Beyoncé, and Regina Spektor.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.