good source for Daria music

• Neroism said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2006, 17:24

good source for Daria music

A few days ago, I was looking for Daria music when I came accross this website http://www.outpost-daria.com/episode_guide.html, if you click on songs it will give you a full list of the songs in whichecever episode, and when they are heard. This is good for when you hear a song in daria, and you like it, but you don't know what it is called.

• Speaking of songs in Daria, does anyone know where I can download "You're Standing On My Neck?" I've been trying to find it FOREVER.

• cc_n_b said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2006, 23:47
    daria rocks!!! thanks so much for that shortcut to the music :)

tonight you're not here
    and i'm not there....
  • narfkateer:

I've got this same problem. Where I can find it? I love it ;]

• Daria Theme Song

I put it up on yousendit for anybody who wants it. :)

• Azelma said...
    • User
    • 10 Oct 2006, 07:43
    Does anyone have Turn the Sun Down? It was the theme for "Is It Fall Yet?" and I've been looking everywhere for it.

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2007, 16:13
    yes Daria rox

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2007, 01:16
    Hate to revive such an old topic, but does anyone know where I can find "Sixteen and Confused" by Parade of Losers? It plays during credits of Is It Fall Yet. I finally found out the title from that link, but I can't find it anywhere.

• GregSNJ said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 08:30
    Anyone know where I can get College Try(Gives me Blisters)?

I love that song and would love to have it.

HAUALAULAUGLAUGLAUGKLG
  • Me too. And if anyone has it, dear god, upload it anywhere BUT yousend it, so that it can be downloaded for longer than a fucking week!

That was then, this is dumb.
  • yeah, please upload them to www.kotuha.com or somewhere.

• thanks

i really love daria so thanks a bunch!

move fast with the body- slow with the soul!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2007, 17:38
    I knew about that episodguide, and it gives almost nothing cause a lot of those songs is hard to get.. :/
    it would be good to find some collection on web.

• cant find this song

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me out. Im trying to find this song I heard in the daria movie Is it fall yet? and the song is in the scene where Daria is in her room reading and Tom calls her and wants to hang out but she says she is sick. It starts to play right after she hangs up, can anyone tell me what the name of it is, or who sings it? I like the guitar playing in it. thanks so much if someone can help me out!

• omg you do not know how much that website helped me out THANK YOU!!!

• thank you thank you thank you
    this group has helped me loads
    i loved daria

• Ohh,thank you so much!actually,I`ve registred here only for music from Daria!=)

• We will worship you for life!!!! thank you thank you thank you

“Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.” - A.Christie
    • Roto13 said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2008, 04:55
    I'm not going to give them to you directly, but I'll tell you how to get them. :P

You can use this site to convert the sound from YouTube videos into mp3s:

http://mediaconverter.org/

And the videos are here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Ywj-J9Xhs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsUymqvG-z4

• Daria RLZ!

• [HotBoxSet.com]Big Deal For Christmas, DVD sets Average 60% Off & Free Shipping

[HotBoxSet.com]Big Deal For Christmas, DVD sets Average 60% Off & Free Shipping
    HotBoxSet.com, the best dvd store on line provides portable dvd player,discount sleepwear, DVD and dvd box sets ranging from yesterday’s classics to today’s hits.
    With the coming of the Christmas shopping season, all products here at HotBoxSet.com are on sale.
    If you are a wholesaler, HotBoxSet.com will help you harvest more in the crazy Christmas shopping storm..
    For DVDs enthusiasts, you can always find your dreamed DVDs at the lowest price.
    Enjoy the shopping experience at HotBoxSet.com and have a fabulous Christmas!
    portable dvd player
    discount sleepwear
    discount womens sleepwear
    discount mens sleepwear
    discount lovers sets sleepwear
    Ugly Betty DVD Box Set & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    NCIS DVD Box Set & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    House MD DVD Box Set & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]

• Zizzon said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2010, 20:36
    Can't wait for the DvDs. Having episodes in shit quality is really annoying. XD

• Yep =(

freezie пишет:
    Hate to revive such an old topic, but does anyone know where I can find "Sixteen and Confused" by Parade of Losers? It plays during credits of Is It Fall Yet. I finally found out the title from that link, but I can't find it anywhere.

This is horrible.. i cant find it too.. =((

• what is the song that plays at the end of the DVD version of "Dye Dye My Darling?

• what is the song that plays at the end of the DVD version of "Dye Dye My Darling?"

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.