a "newthread" ... how novel ? is >this<

• a "newthread" ... how novel ? is >this<

so... let's get w/ it ...brothers & sisters ! !Ziggy MarleyDragonfly... & i do know that *all* who visit ... music is - know the score

there's never been a lesser time ...
  • footnote ...funni-

rogermiller - the bestestest! !Roger MillerDang Me

• seems as if the oceanicurrents...do

interfere w/ some threads esp if they are too abstract - well hey - is that to say that .... there is such relevence @ "someof the other tritetreads(threads) ... pardonmy scepticism... The House At Pooneil Corners

• so if there were...

an"actualreality" ... to >this communique ! ! then ... there may be a reference to...Absolutely Free

if * i may ...
    Edited by bygonerr on 25 Jun 2013, 17:43
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2012, 04:05
    Perhaps what we have here is a Communication Breakdown?

• mud yer a cool ~ runnin ...

picked up the zep/ref- @once ... - taint no problem...We May Never Pass This Way Again

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2012, 10:15
    Ah but then I like to think we just Take The Long Way Home

• you got me - dumb~founded

... that's ok tho Buhaina Chant

if * i may ...
  • it may be that...

this 'll be the .last , so here is the song ... Eden's Wall

if * i may ...
  • hey mrmudog*sandy ...

@times i forget where it is or ? when it was that a thread is/was ... * i dig the sentence/song title correspondence - as for the origin of>this< thread ... god knows 'cause i do not - All Things Must Pass ... by the way if yer into one of a kind music/sort ... try weirdorecords or is it wierdo~ a last fm member - i'd bet you or i have never heard of A N Y of her selections - so ! ! cool

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2012, 08:16

Re: hey mrmudog*sandy ...

I did Look Up her library and If The Truth Be Known there are a few I have not sampled. I am always looking for interesting newer or Older music so thanks for the Heads Up. On this musical journey I must admit to seeking variety but do like those that go To Heaven and Beyond. Who knows, Someday I will discover that one Epic sound. I used think it would be Easy but now I am not so sure. Remember the The Sounds Of Silence? I used to think that was the Ultimate Trip. Man that was only The Beginning.

• man oh man - mr m

...ud - you are so responsive -... shall ponder a continuum... peace w/ tears -

if * i may ...
  • ... ^"^...

...Without...words - (toosad) - toomany children- killed - so tagic- ?yet? ... Train In The Rain doth call for ^uprising...

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2012, 13:51
    It's all done With A Gun. Some say you folks are Gun Crazy. I am not so sure it's the public that's the problem. Too Sad To Cry, Lost for Words, Lost Angels everyone. Gotta Be Insanity. Fear Is the Key of course, it all helps ensure Control. Where's the Justice? How Many Times will Indifference play to the Games People Play? Blessed Are those thatSave the Children.

• i feel yer

empathy mud- bak later - it is envisioning to "speak" w/ you, brother - ... richard *deeply given... by the band ... > When You Awake follows & encourages ... >

if * i may ...
  • ironically & sadl..

..y put out for us by ms amos -... ! ! ... - a continuum from >j l ... Happiness Is a Warm Gun

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 20 Dec 2012, 16:58

• so tru brother -

... allow us above us - ... to carry some light heart ... When I Meet Them ...

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2012, 14:24

• is not ironic that - ...

... - that t nugent(mr gun-hunter) - was a member(dismem) of the a dukes - ... nevr kno how the twists & turns - take ... ouch - hey what do i kno? I'm A Dog

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2012, 12:08
    Weird, Sick and Twisted about sums it up. As for Dogs If I'm Honest they would have to be the most Enlightened among us.

• and ... cats seem to

... see thru walls - ... bk later mud - All Things Must Pass thru this tollbooth of ... life maybe @least once -

if * i may ...
  • walls & brid

...ges ... Sacred Wall(s),,, we pray become a path(paths) ... Towards the Within

if * i may ...
    • Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2012, 07:15
    All the best for The New Year and beyond My Friend. May Your Wildest Dreams come true.

• brother~

~mud & fello/ess >here< @ MUSIC*IS ! ! - may we all ... travel in Wooden Ships

if * i may ...
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.