YOUR TOP 10 FILMS OF 2009?

• YOUR TOP 10 FILMS OF 2009?

Okay, so I'm including my top 20 films. These were the top 20 films I saw in the theater during 2009 out of the 104 films I saw. What are your favorites for 2009?

20. St Nick
    19. Official Rejection
    18. Con Artist
    17. Forgetting Dad
    16. Rumba
    15. Watchmen
    14. A Serious Man
    13. Food Inc.
    12. Sin Nombre
    11. Star Trek
    --
    10. Coraline
    9. Avatar
    8. So Right So Smart
    7. The Time Traveller's Wife
    6. Fish Tank
    5. Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
    4. The Black Balloon
    3. The Cove
    2. Fuel
    1. Stranded: I've Come From A Plane That Crashed In The Mountains

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2010, 23:16
    I'm not making a top 10. I just wanted to say 500 Days with Summer is a really bad movie (to me) and I don't understand why it is included in most of the tops I've read in blogs.

• I don't like to make "top x" stuff, but I think that "Inglourious Basterds" was the best movie in this year. Despite it's lenght and lack of action, the dialogues are so well written, that it's simply impossible to stop watching the movie. Masterpiece, one of Quentin's bests.

I was also charmed with Cameron's "Avatar" and I don't even care that the plot was like the new version of "Pocahontas". The world's design was absolutely breatch taking, with all the animals, plants and connections between them.

And new "Harry Potter" which I watched because I have a sentiment to the series was a compleatly disaster. I read the book and it was an adventure book, not a silly romance story.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 11:27
    message deleted

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.