Least favorite Python film

• krizzz said...
    • User
    • 17 Jul 2006, 15:17

Least favorite Python film

Hate to say this, but I don't consider 'The Meaning of Life' to be an excellent movie.

Wat sas as dös was kaans
    • dijdij said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2006, 15:45
    I agree. Meaning of life is my least favourite. I didn't completely hate it, but i may even never watch it again after having seen it just three times.

I want to live, and I want to love, I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
    Edited by dijdij on 18 Jul 2006, 21:08
  • Even John Cleese doesn't like it!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2006, 00:37
    I'm going to have to agree with that one. Parts of it are pretty funny (I happen to think the miracle of birth is great), but as a whole, it's definitely my least favorite.

• Yes, the beginning is brilliant but it ends up struggling

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2006, 16:31
    Meaning of Life is my favourite.

Life of Brian is my least favourite*. So there.

*It's still incredible!

• I concur with the majority

I give it 3 chocolate covered John Cleese's out of 10, 2 because I was hoping it would get better, the other one because my friend liked the beginning :|

• knir26 said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 11:22
    I'd say meaning of life too, but it does have some excellent parts in it. overall the movie was a bit dissapointing.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 00:34
    Meaning of life

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2006, 22:53
    Meaning of life.

It dragged on at the end really, seriously not the best of the python movies. Some of the jokes were a bit repetetive too =|

I have to say the Life Of Brian is the best out of all 3, 4 if you include "and now for something completely different". =]

• meaning of life

I agree with the previous speakers.

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër?
    See the løveli lakes
    The wøndërful telephøne system
    And mäni interesting furry animals
    Including the majestik møøse
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2006, 18:29
    Have to say The Meaning of Life as well, but even the worst is still very good ideed!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2007, 11:48
    I'm afraid I'll put equation mark between Life of Brian and Meaning of life. They are still not bad, have couple of good moments, but I find 'em even boring at some point(sic!)

• The meaning of life. I don't really find it funny.

Mr Bean fans join [Mr Bean]!
    Peter Kay fans join [Peter Kay]!
  • And Now for Something Completely Different.
    Its pointless all of the original sketches are miles funnier.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 02:14
    opeth_syndrome said:
    And Now for Something Completely Different.
    Its pointless all of the original sketches are miles funnier.

How can you say this, it's their best movie by far. The worst is definatly life of brian

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2007, 08:38
    Holy Grail.

• Life of Brian

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2009, 07:41
    Meaning of Life for sure, but that doesn't mean I don't love it because I do! All those films are better than every other films nowadays.

• The Meaning of Life.

it was still a really great movie, but Life of brian and Holy Grail were better by far. Probably because they had some kind of a story.

But The Meaning of Life had really fantastic songs in it, for example the Penis Song... but ntohing can compare to Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2010, 16:30
    "And Now for Something Completely Different"
    It's not a real film, the original sketches is so much better! :P

• The Meaning Of Life, a couple of funny moments (especially "Every Sperm Is Sacred") but not nearly as good as the other movies.

• The Meaning of life was awesome because it had absolutely no sense after all. They didn't even come to the very meaning of life, and that is best about it. Their best sketches don't have sense and it's their characteristic.

• I'd go for And now for something completely different, too. Although its version of 'oh, shut up' is brilliant. Life of Brian is amazing. Holy Grail is, of course, the best.

• The Meaning of Life. Nothing in it really struck me as all that funny and there were actually a couple sketches I borderline-hated....

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.