Mobbler Scrobbles songs multiple times when switching from Off line to On Line

• Mobbler Scrobbles songs multiple times when switching from Off line to On Line

I've had two instances recently on my N8 when I've attempted to change from Offline to Online while I have been listening to a song (in both instances I was on a 3G conncection rather than wifi). Both times all songs that had been queued were scrobbled muliple times (eg I had listened to songs by a single artists around 23 times and these were queued - when I went on line I suddenly had listened to the artist 240 times). Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

• LadyK82 said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2011, 20:24
    Hey! I have the same problem. The Mobbler ruined my whole statistics. Does anyone know how i can delete the multiple srobbled songs without deleting the song competely?

Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free
  • I couldn't work out how to delete the multiples without deleting he entire song...My stats are now way out!

• LadyK82 said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2011, 20:40
    With help from a german facilitator I know how to delete single scrobbled songs without deleting them entirely. You have to go to your tracks, not to your library. There you can delete every single scrobble :-)
    Thanks to bengt_bangt!!!

Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free
  • Brilliant! Makes sense. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.