Not Alone - New Track

• Not Alone - New Track

What does everyone think of "Not Alone," the new leaked track from the album. (no, this is not one of those demos, but an actual song from the ablum. It's on the album tracklist and features Dub Trio, for those who haven't heard it.)

Personally, it makes me even more excited for this album.

• judging by the lack of response, I'm guessing that either none of you have actually heard it, or are assuming that I'm nothing but a big liar. I can give message anyone who wants a link

• TomNash said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 03:03
    I, for one, haven't heard it. So.. I'd love a link.

• dmcnee said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 06:58
    put up a link

• oeh Im curious Im downloading it now...

hmm Im not really sure it seams like a step back ... It is a real song and its been a long time that patton released 'real songs' probably lovage were the last. The singing of mike has a real 'faith no more' thing to it I guess ... We'll just have to wait for the album there could be more exciting tracks there

but it's a nice song .. :)

• Alosja said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 16:10
    I liked the song although it wasn't avant-garde. I've got a feeling that the album will be more eclectic anyway.

• Hmm I just heard that that song is from dub trio's new album 'new heavy' and the track on the peeping tom album will be a remix of this one ...

thanks for the info search64

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2006, 05:34
    well, i got my hands on most of the upcoming Peeping Tom album -- and I'm really impressed. So impressed that I've already set up my pre-order on Amazon and I can't freakin' wait for it to come on May 30th. In case anyone wanted to know, I found the songs (with a lot of patience) on Limewire.

• dmcnee said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2006, 19:40
    ive heard most of the album now, and so far my favorite song is Mojo and Dont Even Trip...awesome album all together...

• Not Alone

Listening to it "as we type".

Awesome tune :D

Twitter: @ThKrish
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2006, 04:22
    Its Epic, perfect album closer

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.