new album Michael - available december 2010

• new album Michael - available december 2010

MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM FROM THE KING OF POP
    MICHAEL
    TO BE RELEASED DECEMBER 2010

Exclusive Teaser and Song to be Unveiled on MichaelJackson.com

New York, NY – The much anticipated album of newly completed recordings from Michael Jackson entitled MICHAEL will be released in December 2010 by Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson. Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on www.michaeljackson.com; on Monday, November 8th the world premiere of “Breaking News,” a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

The creative process never stopped for the King of Pop who was always planning for his next album; unbeknownst to many fans around the world Michael Jackson was writing and recording songs continuously everywhere from a friend’s home in New Jersey to studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with a small group of handpicked collaborators. Now, through the unique stories that will be told about the songs that comprise MICHAEL, fans will get mind-blowing insight into how this artist worked and a chance to hear the songs he most recently created along with tracks that Michael had a desire to bring to fruition.

“Breaking News,” a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion. Fans can begin pre-ordering the album on www.michaeljackson.com in the next 24 hours.

The attached image of the album cover of MICHAEL was created by painter Kadir Nelson in 2009. In the oil painting, Kadir – who is known for story telling through his art – takes us on a journey through some key moments and important people in Michael Jackson’s life.

Stay tuned for the worldwide launch of the official first single from MICHAEL later this month.

www.michaeljackson.com

• So, so excited.

• I can't waittt <3

[center][/center]
  • ANOTHER MASTERPIECE FROM THE ONE AND ONLY MICHAEL JACKSON! I WILL ALLWAYS LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON! I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU ARE MOON WALKING AND DANCING IN HEAVEN AND ON THE MOON! I LOVE YOU!

• d35tr04 said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 13:14
    everyone loves him. no matter what they say. everyone knows his songs and sings them in the shower ^_^

• I'm in love in this album before I can listen to it :)

• I Can't Wait !!!!!

• mateu1 said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 15:53
    the cover of this album is amazing <3 I can't wait !

• shomyo said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 15:59
    Good news, everyone!

• zupanic said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 16:07

<3

aaaaah amazing cover....i cant wait....!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 19:59
    I can't wait too!! haha

• vai ser lindo *-*

• gnerkar said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2010, 22:13
    La verdad no me tinca este album, de partida la carátula es pésima, se nota que no es un trabajo con dedicación como lo hubiera hecho Michael, además las canciones han sido modificadas por otra gente que no es Michael y quizas él ni siquiera hubiera querido que esas canciones se realizaran, en fin hay miles de cosas que no me gustan de este "Nuevo" album, lo único rescatable es la voz de Michael, que espero que sea de él y no de un impostor del que algunos comentan. Me imagino que las más contentas son esas niñas que no tienen idea de nada y son fans post 25Junio, asi de directa la tiro!! ahi la dejo para que piensen un poquito.

• I HAFE TO WATE A HOEL MONTH!!!!

• wowowowow! want it!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 11:36
    oh, i don't like cover of this album. It's disaster.
    But ok, I can say that I'm excited, teaser of Breaking News is so good, it will be a huge boom, like Unbreakable or This Time Around.
    I hope that Michael wants this album as we want it.

• Key37 said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2010, 16:38
    Thanks for the info!
    Peace to all

• good

Grazie Milan e Italia e Ferrari e Michael e Beckhams
  • Breaking News

ppl complaining that its not him singing in the song, but they're in denial cuz its the 2000 Watts Mike and not the regular one

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.