Favorite song sung by Michael Bublé?

• Poirot said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2005, 12:26

Favorite song sung by Michael Bublé?

Just wondered which song you like the most of all the songs Michael has sung with his beautiful voice.
    My personal favorite would have to be Home, it's absolutely amazing, and of course Feeling Good.

An English man will walk but never run.
    • cmetom said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2005, 06:16
    "You'll Never Know" is without a doubt my favourite that he sings. :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Nov 2005, 20:41
    My favs. are Home, Can`t Help Falling In Love & What A Wonderful World.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2005, 08:07
    When you're similing, You don't know me, Dream a little dream, A Foggy Day, Feeling Good.

• Plugo2K said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2005, 09:37
    my all-time favs would have to be Buona Sera, Don't Get Around Much Anymore, Mack the knife (live edition), You'll Never Know, Quando Quando Quando, Nice n easy, and The Way You Look Tonight.

yah it might seem like a lot but that's out of the 86 that I own. :)

oh and let's not forget pretty much EVERY song that he performed on the "Caught in the Act" live DVD performance. Best 2 hours of my life (even when viewed over and over again).

• artywah said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2005, 12:54
    Sway *swoon*!

Some people look at a glass and say it's half full... I say "where's my waiter?!"
  • dream a little, and his rendition of can't help falling in love in babaloo is hot!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2006, 11:37
    I would have to say that "My Funny Valentine" gives me the tingles every time. Also love "You and I" and "Kissing a Fool"

But i could quite happily listen to most anything this delectable, sex on a stick man sings...

Anyone know if he is heading to New Zealand any time soon again?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2006, 19:49
    "A Song For You", "Home", "You And I", "Quando quando quando", "Feeling Good", "Fever"...

• My FAV

I ::LOVE:: Feeling Good! I was so pumped when he opened with it the other day when I saw him in concert in Fort Worth!!!!

• Favorite Buble Tune

Is "Save the Last Dance for Me". My boyfriend has the song as a ringtone for me, so whenever I call, you hear "oh baby don't you know i love you so..." heehee.

• syddles said...
    • User
    • 8 May 2006, 09:59
    They keep changing. It was 'Home' for a long long time but I recently heard his version of 'Can't Help Falling In Love' and oh my.

It's odd that those are my favourites as I usually prefer the swinging fast tunes. I love the Spiderman theme remix, Down With Love with Holly Palmer is another favourite along with Feelin' Good and Moondance.

I'm looking forward to hearing him do more original songs on future albums.

• jWig said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2006, 16:20
    one of my favorite songs that he sings is "home". it's really one of his best.

• K
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2006, 12:37
    Save the last dance for me, Feeling Good, and How sweeet it is to be loved by you. :o

• i would have to go with Sway and Song For You as favourites although i love most of them tbh

• My Favorites are

Feeling Good
    Fever
    Quondo Quondo Quondo
    Home
    How Sweet it Is
    and
    Save The Last Dance For Me

Edited by choir_nerd on 5 Aug 2006, 19:11
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2006, 18:58
    my favourite is " a song for you"...it's just amazing))

• brennax said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2006, 22:51
    Uhm.. I'd say "What A Wonderful World" .. I also love "Save The Last Dance for Me" :]]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2006, 20:01
    "Try a little tenderness", "Moondance" and "Can't buy me love" are my favourite.

• Recently it's been his version of "Can't Help Falling In Love" and before that it was "Feeling Good" But "Fever" is still my favorite and still gives me chills when I listen to it.

• HOME!!! Love that song.

[Favorite Singers/Group]: Straylight Run, Tegan & Sara, Michael Buble, Damien Rice, Death Cab For Cutie, Fiona Apple, Rufus Wainwright and John Lennon
  • really love : Buena Sera - I´ve got you under my skin - Save the last dance for me - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - Crazy Little Thing Called Love - The Way You Look Tonight... They r just great

~~ Amor est vitae essentia ~~
  • "Sway", "Summer Wind", "Spider-Man Theme (lol)", and "Home" are on top for me. =) except, I can't seem to find a good "Home" file, so I've just been watching the video until I can get one hahaha.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.