Things I Fucking Like

• Things I Fucking Like

Pulled pork sandwiches at Hard Rock Cafe. Godly.

That's a paddlin
  • Winning tickets to Ripper Owens tomorrow.

• Getting 3 months leave approved, and planning my trip to Eastern Europe.

• I was just looking at Euro tours today, not entirely set on where I want to go though...

• I'm going to Fiji and New Zealand later this year, trying for Roadburn 2013!

That's a paddlin
  • The Owens gig was decent, apart from Ripper being a shill for Monster energy drinks. That, and I was worried that the singer for Pegasus was going to hop off stage and start man-raping.

• Kicking myself Pegasus won't be at Newcastle. Headless Horseman is a cracker.

That's a paddlin
  • I also won free tickets!

• VoodooPimp138 said:I was worried that the singer for Pegasus was going to hop off stage and start man-raping.

They are almost the Aussie equivalent of Man'O'War!! lol.

RogerKilljoy said:
    Kicking myself Pegasus won't be at Newcastle. Headless Horseman is a cracker.

I love the cheesiness of that song...hard not to bang your head to that one!!

• GatesofNorvegr

RogerKilljoy said:
    Kicking myself Pegasus won't be at Newcastle. Headless Horseman is a cracker.

I love the cheesiness of that song...hard not to bang your head to that one!!

Pretty tidy album in general, Dragon Slayer always gets pumped to max volume.

That's a paddlin
  • Foxtel screwing up, and leaving me a month in credit. Bonus

• RogerKilljoy said: I'm going to Fiji and New Zealand later this year

I'm heading to Fiji in 3 weeks, cannot fucking wait.

• LA Weekly interviewed Danzig. We got this.

LA Weekly - "Early in the film’s pre-production, you were in talks to play Wolverine in X-Men. How would you have played Logan/Wolverine differently than Hugh Jackman?"
    Danzig - "It wouldn’t have been as gay."

Gold.

• RogerKilljoy said:
    I'm going to Fiji and New Zealand later this year, trying for Roadburn 2013!

Good luck dude. Just got back from the US/MDF trip and I'm planning on Roadburn next year, along with a few more of the Melbourne bogans.

Things I like: attending MDF X this year; getting offered the chance to "wrestle a snake" while wlaking back to my hotel on my first night in Baltimore; finally seeing: Saint Vitus, Today is The Day, Church of Misery & Electric Wizard live; the Aussie bogan sing-along in the rain during Saint Vitus. I'm sure there is more, but cbf thinking of them. :D

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 1 Jul 2012, 23:36
    Only just discovering that something I bought last week has bacon on it.

• The Eric Andre Show

• Finding an old cd a metalshopper sent me once with The Kill The Soundtrack to your Violence, great stuff, anyone know where I can get hard copy?

That's a paddlin
  • Regular John's new album.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.