Suggestions for group connections (Please check the groups connections before…

• Epidemic

epidemic with the album earth penitentiary
    Earth Penitentiary

• ElCobra said...
    • Subscriber
    • 9 Jun 2007, 07:56
    Already has been on the list
    (please use the Ctrl+F Firefox search function on our connections list before suggesting something!):
    With Dead Hands Rising
    Heaven Shall Burn (lol?)
    Catherine
    Pandora's Dawn

Added:
    With Passion
    My Bitter End
    In Dying Days
    Cry Murder

Not added:
    Lost Eden, the tag cloud is dominated by death metal & melodic death metal tags.
    Epidemic, Metalcore doesn't even appear in the tag cloud. It may be dominated by the older two bands named Epidemic, but before i haven't listened to the music of the "new" Epidemic i won't add them.

• saffran said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2007, 12:29
    Jesaiah
    Path Of No Return

• etkai said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2007, 14:13
    • ElCobra said...
    • Subscriber
    • 3 Jan 2008, 10:29
    Finally added the last 3 suggestions + Eat Unda Table

Sorry for the loooooong delay...

• ElCobra said...
    • Subscriber
    • 14 Jan 2008, 08:07
    Added:
    mostomalta

Not Added:
    the rest of your suggestions.

I would have added some more of these (those which have at least a major "metalcore" in their tag cloud) but it seems that we've reached the maximum band connections number and i can't add any more connections. :/

• ElCobra said...
    • Subscriber
    • 15 Feb 2009, 15:26
    Please use this thread again if you want the band you're part of to be connected with the group.

But:
    As our connection list has reached maximum capacity, we always have to delete an old connection if we want to create a new one. So it's possible that your band won't be connected just because we don't find anything to remove from the current list.

• We're at the point where only bands that have a significant amount of "listens" will probably be added. So it's not likely that we're going to add too many more, unless there are some other artists on our list who don't deserve to be there.

Michael and i will end up talking about just about any new additions/subtractions to the list, so be wise in your selections.

Here are the awesome record company groups that i lead here on Last.fm... Black Market Activities, Eulogy, Ferret, Ironclad, Lambgoat, Mediaskare, Metal Blade, Prosthetic, Roadrunner, Sumerian, Thorp, Trustkill, Willowtip
  • A FALLING TRAGEDY

Awesome metalcore band from chile! give them serch here on lastfm

• Please add Ion At An.

• Raised to the Ground

Hey man, check out

http://www.last.fm/music/Raised+to+the+Ground

Irish metalcore

• Sic91 said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 08:21

Another Hero's Fall

German Metalcore:

Another Hero's Fall

• Lego3 said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2009, 22:25
    Add Bury Tomorrow please :) http://www.myspace.com/burytomorrowband

• NEAR DEATH EXPERIMENT

Hi there everyone,

Can I shamelessly pimp rhe unsigned band I'm in, NDE?

NDE Last FM

Thanks!

• Bury Tomorrow [2]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.