Do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2010, 21:13
    My musical preference is 52.89% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 67.15% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user Malfinnien and group metal is low at 22.93%

lol wut? I only listen to metal...

Get up you lazy sons of whores, there are men outside who want to fuck your corpses
  • The similarity between user metalcrusade and group metal is moderate, at 53.94%

This must be a joke... really... I also only listen to metal ... something is wrong...

I'm movin' to Deutschland!
  • MetalCrusade said:
    The similarity between user metalcrusade and group metal is moderate, at 53.94%

This must be a joke... really... I also only listen to metal ... something is wrong...

We're so metal we sent it into overload... only explanation.

Get up you lazy sons of whores, there are men outside who want to fuck your corpses
  • My musical preference is 79.48% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2010, 20:18
    47.06% - WTF? There's only metal on my list (also grunge but grunge is some like rock/metal).

• Ottah94 said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2011, 15:40
    The similarity between user Ottah94 and group metal is moderate, at 60.99%

• My musical preference is 65.53% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

That's really weird . U wanna say , metalcore isn't metal ? -.-'

I was going to make a joke about djent...
    But nevermind, it's too djentle.
  • The similarity between user metalcrusade and group metal is moderate, at 54.98%

I think that's stll a joke... But 1% better than last time...

I'm movin' to Deutschland!
  • My musical preference is 57.69% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Edited by DaSzet747 on 16 Jan 2011, 13:56
  • My musical preference is 47.32% similar to the metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

That's probably cause I'm quite broad-minded and although it's my favo genre, I listen to numerous other genres... LOL

• The similarity between user KiLlYoU45 and group metal is high, at

87.75%

• The similarity between user cruelpersonn and group metal is high, at

89.4%

lol hell yeah

• My musical preference is 67.98% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!
    hm, i guess it's ok X)

• mine is bout 60%

• fluxoid said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2011, 10:07
    My musical preference is 58.81% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2011, 11:20
    My musical preference is 41.14% similar to the metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Wtf? o.O

• My musical preference is 45.56% similar to the metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

According to the difference cloud, I apparently listen to too much power, folk, black and progressive metal. If I want to fit in, I need to listen to more nu metal, alternative, punk and metalcore.

Fuck that! :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2011, 20:52
    My musical preference is 15.11% similar to the metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Lolwut o.O' But at least better than lately.

• Thresex said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2011, 02:58
    My musical preference is 46.7% similar to the metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ... BECAUSE BRUTAL DEATH METAL IS BETTER THAN THE OTHERS!!

How well do you fit in?

Brutal Death Metal melting through my veins!
  • 56.26%

• My musical preference is 56.92% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user DrFeelgood94 and group metal is moderate, at

62.88%

Rock you all around the world... https://soundcloud.com/chainsaw-babies
  • My musical preference is 80.91% similar to the metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.