What are you listening to?

• What are you listening to?

"Hung and Bled" - Cannibal Corpse

(I can't believe no one made a thread on this yet)

I purchase all of my cd's. They are all listed, so please go look and comment in the journal entry on my page. Stay metal!
  • Que?
  • "The Cold Harshness of Being Wrong Throughout Your Entire Life" - Today is the Day

I purchase all of my cd's. They are all listed, so please go look and comment in the journal entry on my page. Stay metal!
  • :D

Did u know that the songs of Cannibal Corpse have got lyrics? :D

But very. . ."sick" lyrics. . . :D
    like the titles =P

listening to: Bodom After Midnight

try this: They Deserve to Die

• I purchase all of my cd's. They are all listed, so please go look and comment in the journal entry on my page. Stay metal!
  • I purchase all of my cd's. They are all listed, so please go look and comment in the journal entry on my page. Stay metal!
  • Que?
  • Cherry Oh Baby (Guilty Pleasure)

Que?
  • Full Blown Chaos - Fore Warned

What I really hate is music like yours
    Makes me wanna smash your head through a door
    Kill yourself
    Go die
    Fact you exist makes me wanna choke
    We hate your music
    We hate you too
  • Opeth - Hours Of Wealth

• Do Nothing/Bitchslap

When slipknot was actually good. Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat.

• Bathory - Pace 'till death

Hear the screams
    Feel the bite
    We ride with death
    Tonight
  • Que?
  • when angels forever die-dark funeral

Cathrine smiled, took a fabulous breath, of summer air, and tasted death
  • Honor - Dla Ojczystego Kraju
    fucking good polish NS band

• tool - aenema

• qrounZ said...
    • User
    • 14 Nov 2006, 11:13
    hypocrisy - roswell 47

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.