How high is your compatibility with this group?

• ankurtg said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2009, 14:22

How high is your compatibility with this group?

I came across this group when I was browsing for metal groups with plenty of members and high compatibility (using http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php).
    90%!!!
    Post your own values here... I'll be surprised to see if it even gets much higher than 90%.

(p) 2009
    All Puns Intended
    • Jacki93 said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2009, 15:59
    My musical preference is 70.24% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 79.37% similar to the metal metal metal and metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Well today it is 79.88% XDD
    I will get you ankurtg=P

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user Laurajane__X and group Metal Metal Metal and Metal is low, at

25.14%

Gutted.

• My musical preference is 71.74% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

"Does it follows that I reject all authority? Perish the thought! In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the bootmaker" Mikhail Bakunin
  • moderate, at 60.12%

• ankurtg said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2009, 10:41

Bring it on!

I've fallen to 89.95% (LOL)
    Hey Lichtbringerx, Bring it on!

(p) 2009
    All Puns Intended
  • 66% very nice number :D

• ankurtg said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2009, 15:46

Not so nice

Try to get it to 66.6%. That'll be nice!

(p) 2009
    All Puns Intended
  • but now 67.82% :( I have to listen some disco to lower these number :D

• 68.17%

• My musical preference is 36% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 71.72%

O_O

• \m/

My musical preference is 80.13% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in! FUCK YEAH!!! ;P

• ankurtg said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2009, 12:45

No one compares

I'd fallen to about 87% some time ago, but it's now 90.62%. Beat that, bitches.

Fit in? I f***ing OWN the group.

(p) 2009
    All Puns Intended
  • My musical preference is 76.91% similar to the metal metal metal and metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• sfusyron said...
    • Subscriber
    • 26 Apr 2010, 17:28
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2010, 12:03
    My musical preference is 82.36% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2010, 18:24
    My musical preference is 61.36% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 83.59% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• ozz96 said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2011, 17:34
    My musical preference is 62.75% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 53.2% similar to the Metal Metal Metal and Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 74.48% similar to the Metal+Metal+Metal+and+Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

And Life asked Death, "Why do people love me but hate you?"
    Death responded "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth."
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.