do you like to headbang? :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2007, 10:53

do you like to headbang? :)

Hey i just made a new group! its for anyone who simply likes to headbang! all are welcome to join! :)

http://www.last.fm/group/Good%20Friendly%20Violent%20Fun

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2008, 05:07
    headbanging at concerts unifies all metalheads. :) yes, of course.

• wierdan said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2008, 15:15
    how can you ask metalheads if they like to headbang dude? how could they actually be metalheads if they didnt? :D

• wierdan said:
    how can you ask metalheads if they like to headbang dude? how could they actually be metalheads if they didnt? :D

I agree with wierdan maximally! :)
    ALMOST EVERY REALLY METLAHEADS LIKES TO HEADBANG! :P \m/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2008, 15:49
    Going to a metal union and asking people there if they like to head bang is like asking a pervert why he likes touching him self, the answer is obvious so why bother.

• im a chick and i love it. but i get the impression its a turn off for guys.

• for you as a girl it can be dangerous :)

• Why? Headbangin is for all metalheads. :P

• but if you are surrounded by guys that have 100kg...there'll be sometimes blood :D

• blood indeed. but its all part of the fun

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2008, 09:07
    thats not headbangin it's mosspit \,,/ ther is blood xD

• sl4sh3r said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2008, 13:03
    headbangin' till my head falls off!! xD

Music cannot disappoint you, people can.
    • BrZ_ said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 04:19
    Headbanging is alright, while playing guitar at the same time, but I don't usually headbang while I'm watching someones gig.

• BrZ_ said:
    Headbanging is alright, while playing guitar at the same time, but I don't usually headbang while I'm watching someones gig.

Same here, especially if you don't could nodding your head to the beat. I mean, that isn't much headbanging right?

• BrZ_ disse:

Me neither.I go to a concert to SEE the concert.

• Yeah I like, especially during gigs

• You can't go to a gig and not headbang, its an infectious disease of Metaly goodness !! Headbang, air guitar, throw up the horns and rock out !! Its what you're at a gig to do =D I enjoy it in the comfort of my own home too, but its better when youre at a gig, easier to get into the Metal spirit and all =]

• Rhynn said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2009, 18:56
    I think it all comes from the inside, it's the way you feel the music. Manifest yourself ;) headbanging, mosh pit, whatever.... It'd be a metal concert, not the opera - where you just sit back and enjoy... so...sl4sh3r said:
    headbangin' till my head falls off!! xD
    \m/

• I prefer headbanging over moshing, not cuz I'm weak or something like that, but headbanging in the first row is really something :D I can't really imagine a gig or concert without headbanging xD

"Metal

(\ (\
    ( ~.~)/../
    (_(")(")
    This is Heavy Metal Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
  • I think a better question is the matter of how to further delay the epic battle between Longcat and Tacgnol. The world will be destroyed!

Om Shrim Maha Lakshimiyei Swaha OM!!
    • WRATH- said...
    • User
    • 29 Mar 2009, 04:13
    Phew.... what a bizarre thread!!

• Em...sometimes.
    Usually in concerts or when i'm listening some cool band.

You are in the sniper sight
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2009, 23:14
    Only when listening to Slipknot or Otep... \m/(O_O)\m/

• I think it's obvious :)

Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi!

Nothing sucks more than opinions.
  • Yes even with short hair.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.