The pony pics thread!

• ^ You new computer must have a lot of cavities

Metal is a way of Life! When things go down, headbang!
  • It's okay, I have a team of highly experienced dentists on the case!

• Here is a pic from where i live. :)

Music is Magic.
  • "The Friendship is strong in this one."

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2012, 10:37
  • ^ Apparently I'm the only one here who thinks that plushie is perfectly fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it; no one's forcing you to.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2012, 18:13
    maxson924 pisze:
    ^ Apparently I'm the only one here who thinks that plushie is perfectly fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it; no one's forcing you to.
    Who said I care 'bout dat helldamned plushie? I just thought comic was funny, that's all. I don't care 'bout guy behind dat plushie or 'bout someone who'll buy it.

maxson924 pisze

^ This guy should go and read Pinkie P.scene from Bittersweet. He'll cry more than 3 times ;D

Link, big pic
    Link, big pic 2

Big pic link 3

• Mjolnersson14 said:
    maxson924 pisze:
    ^ Apparently I'm the only one here who thinks that plushie is perfectly fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it; no one's forcing you to.
    Who said I care 'bout dat helldamned plushie? I just thought comic was funny, that's all. I don't care 'bout guy behind dat plushie or 'bout someone who'll buy it.

Oh, I actually did not mean to type the word "here". I was referring to the author of the comic, not you. XD My bad.

• I found out about that plush via Something Awful. The general negative reaction to that plushie had somewhat restored my faith in the fandom. Then again I don't visit the places that would approve of it, except here I guess

• Frostyhawk said:
    I found out about that plush via Something Awful. The general negative reaction to that plushie had somewhat restored my faith in the fandom. Then again I don't visit the places that would approve of it, except here I guess

To be fair, I do seem to be the only one here who would actually use it. >_> But it is definitely not worth all that money to me, christ. Like, yeah, I'm a clopper, but I'm not that far gone. ;D What irritates me is the people who think all cloppers (or even all people who would use that plushie) are freaks, but I won't go on that rant.

• Hey, I'm a freak too. Most of the times. We could form our own secret society! ;)

__

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!

• ^ Okay uh, that /definitely/ needs a link instead of a picture. I feel like Frosty summed up my reaction: XD

<Frostyhawk> fuuuccckkk
    <Frostyhawk> that should not exist for any reason

Anyway, this one's for Mjolnersson. :p

• Heh, I wanted to paste here this pic ;D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2012, 09:48

Maxon's gonna love it :D
    Found on eqd.

• :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.