Do you fit in this group?

• RonSijm said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 00:09

Do you fit in this group?

Take the test here:

==>> Click <<==

For me:

The similarity between user RonSijm and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

73.26%

What about you?

All humans are equal, but some are just more equal than others
    • HavikK said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 00:19
    The similarity between user HavikK and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

72.65%

gone down since i last did that.. maybe I should start listening to more metallica and slipknot:P

On top of the world, in a plastic ashtray. - SikTh
  • The similarity between user DetoxScission and group Melodic Death Metal is moderate, at

52.2%

Actually better than I thought it was going to be. Nice.

• Judau said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 01:43
    The similarity between user judau and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

66.82%

O_o wtf

• lol, this is messed up 84% and i don't listen to nearly as much MDM as most people here.

my thrash metal band.

www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

i swear i hate children of bodom
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 02:34
    My musical preference is 78.35% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in

Not bad I'm up there

• i think our top charts are all pop, and seeing as i never dug deep into melodic death metal, it probably put me further up because of the bands like Children of Bodom and Opeth that are on there.

my thrash metal band.

www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

i swear i hate children of bodom
    • HavikK said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 04:04
    lol judau.. weird

On top of the world, in a plastic ashtray. - SikTh
    • Vaxall said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 08:51
    My musical preference is 75.81% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2008, 09:16
    My musical preference is 84.67% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Eat that!

• My musical preference is 75.06% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in! ehm.. good enough

• My musical preference is 73.8% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

tbh I thought it would be lower...

• The similarity between user GustavLW and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

82.21%

• The similarity between user Undeaded and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

83.49%

:O

• My musical preference is 32.41% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Yay for me^^

• 65% haha, I've actually gone down alot since last time I checked six months ago or so (~75%). Maybe I've listened to less and less melodeath, or maybe the group charts have changed rather than mine.

MDM Forums Admin
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2008, 20:54
    53.9% xD

• My musical preference is 85.46% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I friggin' fit in!

• The similarity between user TranceAwake and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

72.07%

A Denied Tommorow...Calling on Yesterday...
    • Jokurr said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2008, 03:22
    82%. makes sense if it uses overall charts, but if it were to use the 3 month or even 6 month chart i bet it would be waay lower

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2008, 22:04
    My musical preference is 41.12% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I thought I was gonna score like 10 percent I barely have MDM on my Charts

• My musical preference is 80.62% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in!
    xD

What's true in our minds is true whether some people know it or not,.,.,
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2008, 22:11
    The similarity between user Khorven and group Melodic Death Metal is moderate, at

62.26%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2008, 19:27
    The similarity between user borna1 and group Melodic Death Metal is high, at

68.08%

• My musical preference is 83.92% similar to the Melodic Death Metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.