Band/Artist - Tee-Shirts, where to buy?

• Band/Artist - Tee-Shirts, where to buy?

Anyone know of any good place to get Band/Artist - Tee-Shirts, melbourne shops?

• A few, but everywhere is fairly expensive. Retrostar in the Nicholas Building, Fetish on Brunswick Street, occaisionally Dangerfield and clear-it stock band t-shirts. Often if you go to those new-age hippie infested markets out in the country, there's a bootleg t-shirt guy. God I would think of more if I wasn't so tired.

• also, missing link records on bourke st. and smoke dreams, whch is kinda near Flinder's somewhere.

• Daruina said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2008, 11:35
    smoke dreams FTW

• Don't forget Of ya tree on swanson...a bit pricey though.

Retro star kicks ass

Feels like i'm caught in a dream within a dream
  • Ja. Off Ya Tree <3 They're on Swanston and Elizabeth Streets though. OYT is pretty pricey though, but they stock Afends :D Or head out east to Ringwood for Fist2Face. I don't mind buying online either, from Fist2Face's online store, or Kill Your Stereo. (y)

• Fist to face ain't bad :P...inacomma is great also...

Feels like i'm caught in a dream within a dream
  • Rare Records, Acland St, St Kilda.

• Rare Records is probably the best though they don't have the best range. I usually go to Smoke Dreams because it is so easy to find the band you want.

• ^Smoke Dreams is expensive though. D: I personally think RetroStar is good, just slightly cheaper but still pretty expensive. XD Big range though.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.