What is your favourite quote?

• What is your favourite quote?

Cite your favourite text or sentence which you can't ever forget, that comes from the show. Here is one of mine: Maybe we should change surname to Berkowitz?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2008, 17:44
    it was in the episode with Sam Kinison playing Al`s Guardian angel.
    Angel: What's it gonna take to convince you that I'm your guardian angel?
    Al: Fly around and play a harp.

• Marcy about bras: I don't even know why we need 'em...

Al's response: They keep your breasts away from the plate when you eat.

I don't know if it was accurate but it's something like this. Funny as hell!

You know that kind of guy you see slip on ice during winter, and although he's okey, he still lies down 'cause he doesn't bother to get up? Well, that kind of guy is me ... and what can I say? I feel pretty much like a real-life Al Bundy. My name is Wacke.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2008, 20:21
    Peg : Al, if I had body like a model, will u love me more?
    Al : Not more, but more often honey.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2008, 22:39
    Peggy: Sooo... we've certainly learned a lot about each other. We have no opinions on politics, religion, science, starving people, nuclear holocaust or recycling. The only thing we seem to feel strongly about is we both hate that painting behind Jay Leno.

Al: We don't need the lottery. We have each other.
    Peggy: I want the lottery.

Peggy: Now look, Al. You said you wouldn't take me to prom. I said fine. You said you'd only be a shoe salesman for a little while until you got your feet off the ground. I said fine. You said, "I don't know what's wrong; I guess I'm just tired." I said fine. I'm not saying fine this time, Al.

Bud: You can't be this dumb.
    Kelly: I can be anything I wanna be, it's the '90s.

• Well I can't possible choose one. but, however i can choose this, when Al has to job at a gas station, he holds up a sign that says: shoot me 12$ :D

• klatch said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2008, 14:35
    Fat woman: How dare you say that to my face!
    Al: I'd say it behind your back, but my car's only got half a tank of gas!
    ----------
    Marcy: Oh, it's too bad some men don't know how to give up their sports gracefully instead of lingering on like big babies.
    Al: Yeah, doggone it. If we could only be comfortable with our age like you darn gals. You know, I mean, in the morning you go into the bathroom, a little blush, a little mascara and voila. You got an old woman scared of rain.
    ----------
    Al: Now wait a second Peg, the kids are here. If you want to have sex, they'll have to leave. And if you want it to be good, you'll have to leave.
    -----------
    Steve: Al, you realize that tampering with your kids dental records is against the law.
    Al: So is dressing up a chicken and calling it your wife.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2010, 16:42
    bud: " how can you be this dumb?"
    kelly: "it's the ninetees, i can be everything i want to be!"

and another epic one:

al to marcy: "hey! do I make fun of you?!"

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.