• Mana-sama!

I love the Moi Dix Mois look, I love his hair... O.O

Perra! Perra! Perra!
  • []

everything, it's quite frightening.

...soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    The fusion of sound and visuals...
    A story that expands before your eyes...
    Your sense of hearing and your sense of sight...
    The atmosphere your body absorbs from being at a concert...
    Our concept of the meshing of Malice and Misery...
    • rei_0 said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2005, 12:32
    I like the Klaha era Malice Mizer Mana-sama the most. But I love them all, so~ <3

socks are feet prisons
  • I like Mana-sama in general. His look is always similar but never the same thing twice. And I love his drive. I mean the man writes and composes music, produces, designs clothing, plays guitar... that's awesome.

Who needs hell when you live in a chemical eden?
    (ChemicalEden is copyrighted as the name of my band.)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2005, 01:58
    I love the fact that he made the Gothic Lolita style as popular as it is (not to mention coming up with a name for it). Also, I think he's incredibly hot ^.^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2005, 01:27
    I recently started liking Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois... and I have to say that Mana totally fooled me. I thought he was a chick. Man he does a great job with all the outfits and the makeup. He really does look like a porcelain doll. So pretty. ^_^

• Edited by dani_murasaki on 4 Feb 2014, 06:01
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2005, 04:10
    I love how he looks in the magazine, gothic & lolita bible.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jan 2006, 14:48
    I love him in his black dress in bara no seidou :)
    I love this gothic lolita style^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2006, 05:27
    I love everything about Mana.
    I love how he graceful he is, the way he goes in circles when he plays guitar, his pouty lips, the beautiful music he writes, the silence he maintains...I cant think about anything he does that I dont love. ^_^

However, I dont like the way he doesnt get M10M to America! grr

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Feb 2006, 02:30
    This is bit easier question. I like Mana / M10M style more, it's something that Mana has created and as i look them live it's more Mana himself than Malice Mizer was (this is jus my opinion).

• Melady said...
    • User
    • 1 Mar 2006, 16:18
    .. I've recently hunted out Mana and his fabulous bands!.. I can't believe that I have't listened them before.. Firstly, I saw Mana's photos and I thought, "I LOVE HIS APPearance"... Actually, I don't know which Mana I love most. I love him ALL.

• NWADOC said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2006, 18:02
    His boredom. When you look at Mana, he has this indifferent air to himself. As if he's trying to tell you "... this world is so beneath me..." with just one look. Honestly, he reminds me of a house-cat... you know, when they have that "too busy to dally with mere mortals" look if you try to move them around.

"And Jimi Hendrix, is James Hendrix, spelled INCORRECTLY! you bunch of boring black people!"~Jaco Pastorius, the world's greatest Bass player
  • I love everything in Mana. But especially his behaviour. You know... saying only to his band friends not to the TV journalist, making these strange moves with his hands^^ He's look is very cute, too. Mana is simply the best!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2006, 19:29
    Yeah, I love everything about Mana too.
    I hate people who likes him only for the way he looks, I think the best part of him is his geniusness, behaviour, image...
    (And yeah he's incredibly sexy too)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2006, 14:19
    and me too!!! everything! mana style, moi dix mois,image,GL and EGA STYLE.. he is innocent & mad and very sexy...true shool a good makeup XD"

sorry for my bad english xD"

• His Smirk (:
    He has an Amazing Smirk

And I Love the Fact that He's so Vain
    Vanity is Definetly his Best Strong Point

And the Way he can Give his Feelings through Playing his Guitar
    His Face remains motionless whilst his Hands show you how he's Feeling [Ew Sounds wrong XD]
    And his Body Language, when Playing Live, and the Way he Moves his Body
    Just Erotic (:

I Also love the Amazingness of his Make-up
    It's so Elaborate and Fits him Perfectly
    Like Hand to Glove
    They Stand out and Bring all the Attention to The Eyes

But the One Thing I Love most about Mana-sama
    Is the way he so Greatly fools the World
    Everybody I've asked who Doesn't Know anything about Japan/Visual Kei/Moi dix Mois/Malice Mizer are all Convinced he's a She
    I Had an Argument in My Maths Class Once 'Cause of It
    He Pulls it off so Well and so Elegantly
    It's like he was made to play the Role

• Yukino_ said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2006, 20:21
    I think I like the MdM Mana-Sama more..I don´t really like the big dresses so much so his EGL/EGA style is more to me. And his hair! It´s just so big and elegant and lovley! I always do my hair like his (exept my hair is a bit shorter, so its not as big as his..)
    And I´m no gay but i think that he looks really good. In the europe tour DVD before shadow temple-x he´s walking in a ruin and it´s cloudy outside and he´s just standing there in the wind and he looks so "cute" just like a little cat..man you who haven´t seen it should watch it!

• Och well...
    I think, that his look is not the most important thing.
    I love his talent, music, compositions, his orginality... It's hard to say. His personality... Mayby I love that he's so... aristocratic.
    And he's so beauty and very very very sexy little princess *__* :P

• What is there not to like?
    I mean he has an amazing style of dressing and an amazing hairdo.
    The fact that he doesn't speak in public and get's away with it.
    And he writes some amazing music!
    Just everything that is Mana-sama!

• I like his style as a guitar player, he rocks at it! And his behaviour of course, he made such a big career without even speaking to the outer world. And I love the Moi Dix Mois look he attained.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2007, 23:10
    I think that Mana is perfection, he seems to have the uncanny ability to succeed at everything he puts his mind to- music, fashion, retail, iconic status.
    He is a true angel. I love how he keeps his secrets, and creates his persona.
    I personally like his Bara no Seidou image best, the melancholy Lolita style really suits him, I love the image and the style *steals*
    n_n

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Oct 2007, 10:40
    I love him for topping image and creation gothic lolita fashion.
    And certainly for music. *_*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Oct 2007, 00:53
    for his unique style... certanly there are more vk artist around than taxis in bloody london, but he's the only one that actually looks sad - to me, he looks like a sad lady from dark ages, and that's just something other vk artist are lacking. ofcourse, one has to admire him on his creativity in great music, clothing and his overall behaviour on stage, and last but certanly not least, for making the most beautiful guitar line in the world. that should be it ^_^

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.