"Work Of Art (Da Vinci)": New Single + Remixes

• kakktus said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2007, 18:58

"Work Of Art (Da Vinci)": New Single + Remixes

The second single from "Stand By For..." will be "Work Of Art (Da Vinci)". Remixes have been completed and Warner Bros. has already serviced the song.

Måns Zelmerlöw "Work Of Art (Da Vinci)" [Warner Bros. / WEA Sweden] Promo CD Maxi Single
    1. Original Version 03.45
    2. PJ Harmony Summer Nice Version 05.27
    3. Ali Payami Club Remix 06.36
    4. Ali Payami Vocal Remix 06.35
    5. PJ Harmony Summer Radio Edit 03.15

Stewie Griffin (to Olivia): "Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity, hmm? God you're so funny!" ツ
  • I do not approve of this choice as second single. In fact, I think it's a pretty bad song. Although it kinda grew on me a bit, when I saw him perform it at the Rix FM Festival an hour ago or so.

• kakktus said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2007, 00:16
    Axelander said:
    I do not approve of this choice as second single. In fact, I think it's a pretty bad song. Although it kinda grew on me a bit, when I saw him perform it at the Rix FM Festival an hour ago or so.

At first, it does seem like an odd choice, considering that there are better tracks on the album, however, the song is a grower, it's not none of those instantaneous hits, but is a good one nevertheless.

I like the remixes of this song too, but I'm 99.9% sure that there is a mistake in the track-listing. The mixes labeled as by "Ali Payami" sound like something PJ Harmony would do, and the remixes labeled as by "Ali Payami" sound just like something PJ Harmony would do. Hmmmm...

Stewie Griffin (to Olivia): "Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity, hmm? God you're so funny!" ツ
  • I think it's a good choice because it sounds different, it's not just a Cara Mia 2.
    But I agree, it's far from the best song on the album.

I hope Dreaming will be the next single, it's extremely catchy.

• I'm liking this one as a single. :) It immediately caught my attention.

I think that SoundFactory should have remixed this one. When I was listening to the album yesterday, I kept envisioning a nice mix by him. Can't wait to hear the mixes.

"Drama? I'll tell you what drama is! Drama is going into that boutique that you just love and you have seen the dress of life and some skinny witch size two says 'it doesn't come in your size'...THAT'S DRAMA!!!"
  • The PJ Harmony mix is quite nice actually.

"Drama? I'll tell you what drama is! Drama is going into that boutique that you just love and you have seen the dress of life and some skinny witch size two says 'it doesn't come in your size'...THAT'S DRAMA!!!"
  • Feel like sending the remixes to me? :)

• Could somebody hook me up with the remixes please? :)

I really hope Brother oh brother will be a single. "Work of Art" is a grower and I find myself listening to it more and more. Does anybody else hear him sing 'Working wonders with her tail lights'?!

• kumsalda said:
    Does anybody else hear him sing 'Working wonders with her tail lights'?!

Yes, I hear this, too :)

• i dont have summer nice versions could someone help me to get them lol xD

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.