Live Lyle

• jbembe said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2005, 06:35

Live Lyle

I'm going Thursday (2/10/5) night to see Lyle Lovett at a symphony performance hall. Should be FANTASTIC!!!!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Apr 2005, 05:28
    I've seen him play more than once in Houston. Well worth the money.

• jbembe said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2005, 04:21
    The show was absolutely phenomenal. He played with Joe Ely, Guy Clark, and John Hiatt and it was just those 4 guys on stage with their guitars, nobody else. Each took a turn doing a singer-songwriter song that had something to do with the song just played and it was fantastic. I hadn't ever even heard of Joe Ely or Guy Clark, but the whole show was amazing.

I will definitely see Lyle in the future!!

• jrbruce said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2005, 06:43
    I caught him at Red Rocks a couple of years ago when i was in Denver... amazing show. He is a really good live performer.

While the gas station parking lot prostitutes fix their hair,
    JR
  • I saw Lyle & the Big Band play at Montana State University fieldhouse in Bozeman about 5 years ago. Great show. Lousy acoustics, but great show.

After the fact this last year I heard he was about 100 miles from where I live now, and they didn't even sell out a smallish venue. Lousy PR, but I'm sure a great show. Hard to get people to show when the blankety blank radio won't play your tunes.

-jc

Turn me loose, set me free, somewhere in the middle of Montana
    Big City
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.