Lost Quotes

• Lost Quotes

There are so many great quotes from Lost.
    What are your favourites?

Personally I have a billion, but to selcet a few:

From The Pilot, part two, when Sawyer has shot the polar bear:
    Kate: "Where did that come from?"
    Sawyer: "Probably Bear Village, how the Hell would I know?"

From The Moth:
    Charlie: "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been a week since my last confession.... Last night, I had... physical relations with a girl I didn't even know... Right after that I had... relations with another girl. Then straight after that, I watched... while they had... relations with... each other."

From The 23rd psalm, when Mr. Eko asks Charlie to climb the tree:
    Charlie: "What are you gonna do, beat me with your Jesus stick? I find it kind of ironic that your scripture stick has dried blood on it!"

From Lockdown:
    Anthony Cooper: "I killed myself off because there are two men out there who were going to beat me to it!"
    Locke: "What did you do, steal their livers?"

From Dave, when Libby suggests that no-one will be in charge of the new food and everyone can take what they need:
    Sawyer: "Great plan, Moonbeam, and after that we can all sing Kumbaya and do trust falls!"

From The Man From Tallahassee:
    Locke: "Where do you get electricity?"
    Ben: "We have two big hamsters running around in this giant wheel in our secret underground lair"

:P yours?

• tanna1 said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2007, 05:40
    (Sawyer has been complaining about headaches; Jack is examining him, and Kate is watching)

JACK: Have you ever had sex with a prostitute?

SAWYER: What's that got to do with anything?

JACK: Is that a yes?

SAWYER: (begrudgingly) Yes.

JACK: Have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease?

[Sawyer glares at him]

JACK: I'll take that as another yes. When was the last outbreak?

SAWYER: Go to hell, doc. (leaves)

KATE: I know he deserved it, but...

JACK: He needs glasses.

---

SAWYER (to Jack and Juliet): Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?

---

SAWYER: Okay, Tarzan. So now that you're back from your Blow-Up-Everything-That-Can-Get-Us-Off-The-Island tour, how 'bout you tell me why you joined up with the damn enemy?

---

HURLEY: I do exercise.

HURLEY'S MUM: Falling down is not exercise.

---

CHARLIE: I'm sorry...I must have confused it with the 900 trillion i am worth myself....and this baby is made of chocolate lollipops so if you'll excuse us I'm gonna flap my wings and fly off this island

---

PARACHUTIST: Who are you?

HURLEY: Hugo Reyes. I crashed here on Oceanic Flight 815. A bunch of us survived, is that why you're here, were you looking for us?

PARACHUTIST: 815. Flight 815? The one from Sydney.

HURLEY: Yeah!

PARACHUTIST: No, that's not possible.

HURELY: Yeah I know. It wasn't easy but we found food, and a hatch...

PARACHUTIST: [Interrupting] No. No, Flight 815 they, they found the plane. There were no survivors. They were all dead.

HURLEY: What?!

^ that wasn't funny, but WHAT A MOMENT! I was going nuts :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2007, 13:26
    Ana-Lucia Cortez: How 'bout you gimme that gun?
    Sawyer: How 'bout I gimme you nothin'?

• Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
    Sawyer: You first.

Sawyer: Are you sure Mike went this way?
    Locke: Why do you ask?
    Sawyer: Oh, I don't know, Mr. Clean, I probably would have gone around Mt. Vesuvius.
    Locke: Why'd you pick that name?
    Sawyer: Ain't it obvious? All you need's an earring and a mop.

Sawyer: I'm sorry.
    Jin: I'm...sorry.
    Sawyer: Ok, nice. Keep it coming.
    Jin: Uh. You...were...right.
    Sawyer: Ok. That's 2. Hit me.
    Jin: Those...pants...don't make you look...fat.
    Sawyer: Now you got it! Only 3 things a woman needs to hear.
    ^ lol, I love Sawyer and Jin together :D

• Hurley: Jin, your speaking English

Jin: No Hurley, your speaking Korean....

JIN : ...Have a cluckidy cluck day Hurley

UNLEASH THE FUCKING BATS!

Juliet loves the beat and the lust in commands
    drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands Romeo
  • Hurley: We lied,ma.

Hurley's Mom: What do you mean you lied?

Hurley: All of us-- the oceanic six,we lied about what happened after the crash.

Hurley's Mom :And what did happen?

Hurley: Okay.

See,wedidcrash,but it was on this crazy island.And we wait for rescue,and there wasn't any rescue.there was a smoke monster,and then there were other people on the island.We called them the others,and they started attacking us.And we found some hatches,and there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or...
    Well,i was never really clear on that.But The others didn't have anything to do with the hatches.That was the dharma initiative.But they were all dead.The others killed them,
    and now they're trying to kill us.And then we teamed up with the others because someworsepeople were coming on a freighter.Desmond's girlfriend's father sent them to kill us.So we stole their helicopter and we flew it to their freighter,but it blew up.And we couldn't go back to the island because it disappeared,So then we crashed into the ocean,we floated there for a while until a boat came and picked us up.And by then,there were six of us.That part was true.

But the...

But the rest of the people Who were on the plane.They're still on that island.

Hurley's Mom : I believe you.

• No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience.
    John Locke

• I loved the one from 5x03

locke: who are those people?
    sawyer: Well, gee, I didn't have time to ask that, with Frogurt on fire and all.

and also from 5x06
    jack: how can u read?
    ben: my mother taught me

:lol:

I'm in touch with humanity
  • Desmond : "...So I started pushing the button, too. And we saved the world together for awhile, and that was lovely. Then Kelvin died, and now here I am all alone. The end. " (Orientation)

• Hurley:
    "Look, I don't know about you, but things have really sucked for me lately, and I could really use a victory. So let's get one, dude! Let's get this car started. Let's look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man!'"

Locke:
    "A leader can't lead until he knows where he's going."

Sawyer:
    Jin Kwon: Good... to see... you.
    Sawyer: Well look at that! Somebody's hooked on phonics.

Ich bin meine eigene Subkultur
  • MIB: Still Trying to prove me wrong, aren't you?

Jacob: You are wrong

MIB: Am I? They come, fight, they destroy, they corrupt.
    It always ends the same.

Jacob: It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.