Really pleased with the group charts...

• Really pleased with the group charts...

Yes! I just like looking at them!
    Every week I am totally pleased. And I have to confess that I am some kind of proud *lol* that there are such nice, awesome and sweet people in here listening to such good stuff!
    Awww, can't look away... ; -]

(Don't take it too seriously, but keep listening to prog!!!)

• :-D

• Hey guys.
    What about writing LONGER posts... or at least: post at all!!! Please, don't be shy and write down everything you are concerned, pleased oder unhappy with!
    I think I'm the only one writing sometimes... Well, actually I never have anything to wrtie about so it must be better to shut up totally :-]

• CTaxt said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2007, 17:25
    Just joined the group, and i totally agree, very interesting charts.. I've only been listening to progressive music for a rather short period of time (got into the mars volta about a year ago, and you can say that they sort of "opened my eyes" a bit). Of course i also like a lot of non prog-music, like some alternative rock, electronica etc. The bands I tend to enjoy the most are usually somewhat progressive in their sound though..
    As for the charts I can say that I think i will be listening to this groups radio very often!
    And yeah, it would be great if people started posting some more in here..

• T33ps said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2007, 11:05
    On an unrelated note, if anyone would like an Oink invite just pm me, I have 5 going spare.

• Efe75 said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2007, 10:53
    Yeh, I too am thrilled that people here listen to oceansize. It's like my own personal safe haven for intteligent music.

On yet another note, does anyone here play music/part of a band etc..?

• Hehe, yeah, the groups taste is incredibly gooooood! :-]

I do play a little guitar but just for my own purposes. I'm not too good, just figured out the basic stuff by myself. For a bit picking and strumming I'm ok^^ Well, and I only got a acoustic guitar.

• Yes, its good to see Tool, Porcupine Tree, Isis, A Perfect Circle, and of course Oceansize.

Needs moar Opeth though, and Smashing Pumpkins.
    What bands do you guys like that are not on the group charts?

• Oterro said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2007, 10:40
    I'm pretty pleased myself.

Fuck.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2007, 08:16
    I also have to admit, really cool charts. Cool that they let me join xD

• T33ps said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2007, 20:12
    What bands do you guys like that are not on the group charts?

Comus - First Utterance

Really strange folk/prog.

• T33ps said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2007, 21:19
    Oh and, The Ocean - Precambrian. Didn't check the charts on this one but I'm guessing it's not on there (or at least not up high).

2cd epic (the 2nd cd is superior imo) Heavy Prog (kinda like Isis and Neurosis)

• Baroness and The fall of troy!

• And I want to recommend you the band "Disillusion". A german band and I like them very much. If you want to check them out, listen to Gloria - very nice!

• I guess my listening to Bayside didn't ruin it (thats my guilty pleasure).

• Apart from that don't listen to Radiohead I agree that the charts are cool.

I agree that you should listen to Disillusion.
    Another great german band is Dark Suns. They released a new album this year and it is amazing! Recently saw them live... wow!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.