How your taste match up with london group?

• How your taste match up with london group?

The similarity between user mrcelinho and group london is high, at 83.36%.

My musical preference is 83.36% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

Check it here:
    How well do you fit in?

• RESULT

"My musical preference is 26.82% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ..."

Yay! As Radiohead (sometimes) are the only act in the Top 10 I could actually listen to...

How well do you fit in?

May The Gorse Be With You
  • My musical preference is 29.17% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 29.17% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 81% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

Yay! But I'm surprised actually...

• My musical preference is 82.63% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

• Mine is high, 90.52% woop! ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2009, 21:53
    49.28%. Not too good!

• The similarity between user dancingtornado and group london is moderate, at

39.78%

thats because most ppl on this site are indie fanbased people.. i even have indie in my charts lol.

[dT] Dancing Tornado

• My musical preference is 42.94% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 45.06% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in
    To be honest I'm surprised I'm even that close of a match.

• Frayja said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2010, 22:22
    My musical preference is 4.79% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

thats prety low... oh well

A pirate I was meant to be,
    Trim the sail and roam the sea…
  • The similarity between user sarahispi and group london is high, at

71.43%

• Olsimo said...
    • User
    • 26 Jan 2011, 22:29
    The similarity between user olsimo and group london is high, at

67.85%

• My musical preference is 27.45% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

=/

• The similarity between user meteorologas and group london is moderate, at

43.98%

• ggordan said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2011, 14:57
    My musical preference is 81.39% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 70.14% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Don't Join!

My musical preference is 64.2% similar to the london group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user thaloopyest and group london is low, at

23.6%

I don't lol

• 17%. this group doesnt fit to me :D :P

• jerrek4 said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2012, 19:43
    My musical preference is 19.2% similar to the London group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

"Cause I need metal in my life..."
  • My musical preference is 20.08% similar to the london group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

:p

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.