I don't understand a fucking word, but I love it!

• ap0 said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2007, 12:57

I don't understand a fucking word, but I love it!

Hi guys, i really don't have a clue what you are talking about in this forum, nor whats the groupe description is about, but i fucking love that song!

greetings to where-ever-you-are-from ;)

• Welcome!

begrüßen!

• acces23 said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 20:37
    Hiii!

I don't understand anything too... x'dd all those letters are so strange for me...

But..

I love Loituma... And I hate that version they made with Holly Dolly... It sucks -_-'

Well... see you all soon ^^

• acces23 said:
    And I hate that version they made with Holly Dolly... It sucks -_-'

Let a hundred flowers bloom (c) Mao Zedong

• acces23 said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2007, 19:33
    x'DDD wahahah

• I don't understand anything too. But whatta heck :) I memorized Leva's polka and sing it 7/24. That polka creates %100 happiness I guess.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2007, 22:08
    Words that fuck... interesting!

• hello everyone

I really understand NOTHING in this song but I love it like all of you do :) thats nice ;D

A bequest never to be silenced ...
  • Hippokrene said:
    I don't understand anything too. But whatta heck :) I memorized Leva's polka and sing it 7/24. That polka creates %100 happiness I guess.

Ievan Polkka -- not Leva's polka

• English version is Leva's polka I guess. The leoslyrics on Winamp says so... :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2007, 16:07
    They're wrong :(

• Hippokrene said:
    English version is Leva's polka I guess. The leoslyrics on Winamp says so... :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ievan_Polkka

• This song has lyrics? XD I thought it were only some strange sounds, to make is sound that funny. ^_^"
    At least I can read these letter... But don't understand a word either. XD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2007, 01:58
    Same here but song is gr8 ;)

• chasis said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2007, 20:28
    Hello, guys, I hope Loituma has helped many people realise that there are languages out there apart English. Cheers!

• Solomen said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2008, 06:56
    I don't know word for word but the song is about a girl and a guy who go off to dance "to and fro" in the polka. The leekspin part is the fifth and sixth stanza which mostly amounts to skatting (doo wap)

• i understand everything in my language. it's fucking amazing

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.