member music

 
  • member music

    I have a musical project... you can listen it here

    anyone else got some sounds?
    im kinda intrested in what music lofi people make :3

    keep the doctor away

  • yup

  • kebab dylan

    I've posted a bunch of my home recordings at http://www.last.fm/music/Kebab+Dylan

    I'd be interested in what people thought. Kind of a cross between the noisy pavement/sonic youth thing and the melancholy of leonard cohen or american music club.

    I am a fan of all four

  • I Do

    I do!
    www.purevolume.com/humanresources

    I use a sony TCM-939 (one track...guitar and voice). I don't intend to stay lo-fi forever- but for now, as a matter of necessity and ease, that's how it is.

    Those are all new songs and works in progress(mainly for my friends and the people i'm soon joining a band with to hear to be honest), but if you like my sound at all message me and i'll put some of my more complete tunes up.

    Thanks to anyone who listens.

  • Here are some of what I'd call my lo-fi songs on my soundclick site:

    Party In Your Pants * NOTE: Parental advisory. It's not porn but off-color.

    Hard Times Now

    Easing of the Mind

    Crack In My Heart

    Thanks for any listens and comments are always welcomed.

    • soplko said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2007, 12:39
    ||: krach bum bac buum :||
    • edorf79 said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 10:09
  • Welcome on my imaginary belgian rock band.
    http://www.last.fm/music/the+b-side+project

  • Wow, a lot of people use...not here.

    I have a Myspace but I hate that thing so much.

    http://www.last.fm/music/Hakujin

    • Feggy said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2007, 08:52
    Here you go:

    http://www.last.fm/music/Lockman

    4-track demo recorded with minidisc in our rehearsal base...Vocals and some percussion overdubbed, otherwise straigt live stuff.

  • Old crap (1999), using a noisy mic and dito soundcard, some sampling program, and Impulse Tracker to get everything together. Note (again): it's CRAP. And in NO way it represents my musical taste, anyway. But it was fun, so here it is:

    http://www.spymac.com/details/?1848533

  • frlx myspace and also put some stuff here FrLx, Absoliit and Pissfront.

    Signature ticks are automatically inserted in your bottom every time you post in the forums.
  • I´ve listned to most of you who posted before me. I especially liked Noisehat, since im not a big fan of singer songwriter stuff.
    soplko your bands descriptopm sounds interesting but I couldnt get any audio going on your lastfm page?

    Signature ticks are automatically inserted in your bottom every time you post in the forums.
    • lemago said...
    • User
    • 19 Mar 2007, 18:05

    c'est véreux, c'est superbe

    wir sind Irureta
    and we hate rock'n'roll.

    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2007, 22:54
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2007, 22:56
    kebabdylan said:
    I've posted a bunch of my home recordings at http://www.last.fm/music/Kebab+Dylan

    I'd be interested in what people thought. Kind of a cross between the noisy pavement/sonic youth thing and the melancholy of leonard cohen or american music club.

    I am a fan of all four


    rocks but doesn't sound like pavement or sy

  • UCHalcyon said:
    http://www.last.fm/music/miacros


    Good sounds. I liked "Night Clouds" especially.

  • liambf said:
    kebabdylan said:
    I've posted a bunch of my home recordings at http://www.last.fm/music/Kebab+Dylan

    I'd be interested in what people thought. Kind of a cross between the noisy pavement/sonic youth thing and the melancholy of leonard cohen or american music club.

    I am a fan of all four


    rocks but doesn't sound like pavement or sy


    These are great songs. They bring the excitement back to rock and roll. You should be a signed artist. Bravo. Great work.

  • TheCracks said:
    liambf said:
    kebabdylan said:
    I've posted a bunch of my home recordings at http://www.last.fm/music/Kebab+Dylan

    I'd be interested in what people thought. Kind of a cross between the noisy pavement/sonic youth thing and the melancholy of leonard cohen or american music club.

    I am a fan of all four


    rocks but doesn't sound like pavement or sy


    These are great songs. They bring the excitement back to rock and roll. You should be a signed artist. Bravo. Great work.

    signed shit is gay

    keep the doctor away

  • thoughts appreciated:


  • mistermatcheu said:
    Welcome on my imaginary belgian rock band.
    http://www.last.fm/music/the+b-side+project


    love yr music

    • Lurholm said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 16:01
    I have some stuff on http://lurholm.net - all analog 4- or 8-track recordings, some in Swedish, some in English. (The site is all Swedish though.) Mostly silly music... ;-)

    Shine those shoes, Bill!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.