*The Official Post Your Levels Thread*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 00:18

*The Official Post Your Levels Thread*

-
    A Purple Journey into the Mushroom Kingdom

Note: My first version was moderated due to copyright issues with a Mario image I used. This new build has many improvements and contains no copyrighted images.

This is a recording of my very first level creation for LittleBigPlanet. It's a remake of the classic SMB level but I tried to stay as true to the original setup as I could. It's quite a fun level and I'm sure many will enjoy it. I play tested this level various times with my 5 year old nephew so I'm positive this will be fun for all ages.

This was completely recreated from scratch. I did not use the PS Eye to get official SMB images and no community stickers were used. Everything was done with the in-game tools and in-game stickers.

If you'd like to play this for yourself, from within the game you can do a search for "A Purple Journey into the Mushroom Kingdom" or just search my PSN ID "THX7168" which should show you all of my published levels.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Apr 2009, 21:40
  • Awesome! Nice work!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 02:40
    In the Mushroom Kingdom: The Abode of Condemned Souls

Note: The in-game screengrab tool does not pick up electrified object too well. Images and video appear dark. Playing the actual level on LBP in HD is recommended to correctly see the setting.

This is a recording of my challenge version for "A Purple Journey into the Mushroom Kingdom." Took the same setup but made it a bit more difficult by adding plenty of hazards. This was recorded with regular composite (SD) cables so it came out a bit dark. It's still viewable but it's better experienced through the actual game in HD.

This was completely recreated from scratch. I did not use the PS Eye to get official SMB images and no community stickers were used. Everything was done with the in-game tools and in-game stickers.

If you'd like to play this for yourself, from within the game you can do a search for "In the Mushroom Kingdom: The Abode of Condemned Souls" or just search my PSN ID "THX7168" which should show you all of my published levels.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Apr 2009, 21:42
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 02:50
    Demise of the Great Demon King Koopa

This is a video of my last SMB themed level. Nothing special or too fancy. I just wanted to make the last level of World 1. Fairly short but that's how it is in the actual Super Mario Bros. game. I am, however, proud of my fire pits. They look pretty kick ass in motion.

If you'd like to play this for yourself, from within the game you can do a search for "Demise of the Great Demon King Koopa" or just search my PSN ID "THX7168" which should show you all of my published levels.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Apr 2009, 21:43
  • OMG my imagination died :(, you can see that in my level lol.

• Go to my lvl's (2) because i cant upload it on the computer

My PSN is Rasumii
    My Level's are called Sushi War and Lightsaber duels (its not mario but i have a mario sackboy :) !)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2009, 21:44
    My levels have been revised. The current videos have been updated. The images are still old and I will update those as soon as I can.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 May 2009, 09:52
    check out my "Pimpin Aint Easy" level lol I made 2 parts but the latest one was found inappropriate and got banned lol

• Sorry, but I can't post images yet but I will get some up here! My first level is called LBP Warzone LA_FILAGE lv 1. It follows an american squadron in russia who are trying to stop nukes being launched at every level in LBP. NOTE: In one bit there is a glitch where the soldiers are dead but still keep shooting you.

• Super Mario Bros. underwater Music LA_FILAGE lv 2

This is my second level. I wanted to put in as much detail as possible so I turned the level into a story. The story starts when you drop into the water and the fish want you to prove you can swim and then the music starts playing.

• Dream of the Shore Near Another World

A few months back I made this music level featuring the overworld theme from Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers. It really is a beautiful theme, and I spent a good amount of time working on the aesthetics of the level as well. Check it out and let me know what you think!

PSN: instanthero82

• Total Wipeout - The Sweeper

Try my level - Total Wipeout - The Sweeper under the username of cyberman11. Please! 8^ )

8^ )
  • THX7168's level looks great/cute, good work :)

Mine's more simplistic.. My ID is Vickynga, if you're interested in getting some trophies I set up some platforms to help you get them. Let me know if something doesn't work.
    :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.