A thousand Shits

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2010, 15:38

A thousand Shits

Linkin Park killed its reputation with that joke called ATS... poor album. They copied sounds from Owl City, and made a poor record that u cant be called Rock. They insult all his old fans with it.

We hope this is only an experiment, because if his new sound is that batukada shit... LP is dead.

im a window made of broken glass.

• linkin park is a band, not HE but THEY and they never make a same album twice.. so next album will be totally different from everything they've made.

PS A Thousand Suns rocks and you fail.

Edited by Deveianse on 9 Sep 2010, 11:33
  • vaya mierda de disco..

• Thank you for Thousand Suns <3 it ...

"Deveianse" totaly agree with you ... enough talking shit about LP ... there is no old or new version of band there is always LP so if you are true fan you like experiment like them ... recording same sounds just changing a little lyrics and music is not so hard ... for LP it is like 1-3 months to do it ( if not faster) ... they just want some chalanges ... and if so called old fans ( i am listening to LP since they have called LP so i am too "old" fan) will leave LP and tell everyone that they are disapointed in band that everything they are creating is shit now please leave ... i better talk with "new" fan then an "old" this is shit this is shit i dont like it dude ...

ah and btw hope Mike will not see that you have said that they have copied from someone jomer5 ... :D

P.S. i know my english is not so "good" whatever i dont care you understand me

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2010, 11:57

hope ATS wont repeat never again

Thats my hope, that they never do same things twice... so i hope ATS sound will never be repeated again. My mistake is that before LP... im fan of MUSIC, of true rock and classic instruments like real drumms, real guitar, bass, and old school scratch. And im disappointed see that guys who can make masterpieces with original instruments... left it and just start using MACHINES to compose. Because using 80% autotune and apple to compose, is when the operation of the machine becomes so odious. Makes you so sick at heart when u listen ATS, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part.

And you've got to put your talent upon the gears and upon the wheels,
    upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, protools and autotune. And you've got to make it stop, mike!

• Mo45 said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2010, 17:58
    LP FTW!
    ALL OF GUYS WHO SAID THAT ATS IS SUX iS FAILED FAGS.

:O
    • Pain14 said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2010, 20:13
    I was wrong. ATS rules! I don't care what style of music they are playing. My style is LP.

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2010, 20:26

bravo!

nice theory: ATS rocks, and U are a fag... so simple... so silly, so sad.

• I'm thinking about LP shows, I always loved Live in texas, but i think we'll see some daft punk's kinda shows now... Hahn in the center of the stage playing with his computer? Lame!

• Aaakir said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2010, 14:22

kidding?

ATS is the best album by LP.. think what you want

i love them because they still change.. come on, stop talking about HT (yes, it was cool..), college is over!! Members of LP are adults now, so they do music what they WANT to do, not the music what they ARE EXPECTED to do..

and each person with a musical ear has to admit, that its a really musical and artistic album. real masterpiece..

• ATS AWESOME album, i like it so much. And yeah i love Owl city too :)

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2010, 20:51
    its ok with kattedus, if u like Owl city and similars, u will enjoy it. But also u must admit OWL city is way better in his style, that guy did something real and original in his own house.

Stop sayin: old fans of HT etc etc... i love MTM so much, im not closeminded only thinkin in nu metal, i think and i write to defend , among all the .

Leave out all the rest and shadow of the day are way better than burnin in the skies and waitin for the end. And if i start comparin no more sorrow or given up... ATS is worst album ever made by the band.

Im not saying ATS is garbage, just that is a poor work for a band who always sell good quality music.

MTM, METEORA and HT were best jobs because their sound was EPIC, original and unforgettable. Aakir im sure u will forget ATS when the next album of LP come out (i hope soon) with new (and better) ideas. But we never forget tracks like breakin the habit, in pieces, faint, or i place for my head.

Pd. Chester is a ROCK SINGER, has no flow, he cannot rap, and blackout is a failed experiment... 6 tracks are only speeches/intros... thats because u cant never tell ATS is his best album ever.

• I´m missing the Power on ATS.

• Aaakir said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2010, 11:08
    jomer5: thats not right i will forget.. i love LP since OSC.. There are many great songs by them, and i appreciate their work - each CD by them is awesome in its own way (and the next one will be too, im sure). i just dont understand why people compare HT with ATS - two totally different albums, divided not only with kind of music, but also 10 years.. nobody is still the same, then why should be a band the same? maybe you dont like this album, but be sure the next one will be something else again.. :)

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2010, 15:04

ok aakir

I know theres a lot of time between HT and ATS, but there is NOT a lot of time between MTM and ATS. I mean, they did masterpieces like NO MORE SORROW or GIVEN UP, even IN PIECES is totally genious and different. But with ATS they put all atention in electronic sounds, makin quiet music, and in moments sounds like chill out, 80% slow songs and A LOT of intermissions. There are 9 songs. They worked 2 years to givin us 9 songs? i dont believe that, i think they worked 8 months max, not 2 years to mixin some sounds by autotune and apple computers.

I am against this sound, because we got A LOT of "artists" doing electropop and singin like robots. I want some REAL ALTERNATIVE, and ATS is NOT.

By the other way, i think lyrics and message from AtS is brilliant, they still make good lyrics, but with that new sound u cant take serious the message, and also lot of people dont get it, just laugh or use it to sleep at night, like valium. Its sounds like pop, not like rock. Rock make people move and think about revolutions, pop turns u silly and only think in havin a good time. Mike should know this and if he wants to make people think about whats happenin to the mankind, should use an stronger and more epic sound.

And the most terrific, if they want to make experimental music, they wont never pretend to make us PAY for their experiments. Its ok if u want to do your music, then upload CD and let fans download for free. Bands like A&A did it with their last album.

• Don't judge this album after first hearing!

Don't judge this album after first hearing!

Until I heard it a few times I gradually get know, It is beautiful album .The main thing I'm glad is perfect Chester's vocal in a few songs, but I don't like Mikes like BoB M parts in Waiting for the end. I have got a few bad opinions but a lot of good opinions about this album. First i don't like this but finally I like it . It is a good album.

• Is it just me, or this lyrics are answering to this topic:

"I am not a pattern to be followed
    The pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallow
    I'm not a criminal, Not a role model
    Not a born leader; I'm a tough act to follow
    I am not a fortunate of fame
    Or the same person telling you to forfeit the game
    I came in the ring like a dog on a chain
    And I found out the underbelly is sicker than it seems
    And it seems ugly, but it can get worse,
    Because even the blueprint is a gift and a curse
    Because once you have the theory of how the thing works
    Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first
    And I am not a robot. I am not a monkey
    I will not dance even if the beat is funky
    Opposite of lazy, far from it punk
    Ya'll ought to stop talking
    And start trying to catch up, motherfucker"

• jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2010, 14:57

Testify: LB is better

That lyric is a total attack against indie music. U think you are cool and smart? Mike you sound like a POP silly ARTIST in ATS. NOW your bands acting live with BIEBER, Usher, AND Rihanna (see VMA L.A). U think you are really innovating?, in "when they come for me" u try to say u do what u want to do, but u dont realise that u are going into the actual POP MUSIC way, your lyrics are cool, but your sound is not. that music IS PLAIN and boring, u are just a follower, not a visionary. Try to catch up! motfherfucker!, and if you want to make your own kind of music and spread the message, dont act like that, dont make us pay for your album , dont release stupid special expensive editions or make us buy spotify premium to hear your ATS shit... just upload your music FOR FREE, like A&A did.

• Pain14 you said everything: MY STILE IS LINKIN PARK

• I don't like it at all.

All fans are invited to Maynard James Keenan group!
  • I didn't say I support what is said on those lyrics, I personally think this album is pretty different and I wasn't expecting to hear something like this from LP.
    I may or may not like the songs but still be dissapointed about this, because this isn't LP.
    LB isn't in my nickname cause of Limp Bizkit.
    Sorry if I say something wrong, english isn't my first language.

• FUCK ALL! A THOUSAND SUNS KICKS ASS!!!

"Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first
    And I am not a robot. I am not a monkey
    I will not dance even if the beat is funky
    Opposite of lazy, far from it punk
    Ya'll ought to stop talking
    And start trying to catch up, motherfucker"
    • jomer5 said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2010, 21:39
    Ok testify, u right. I was only feeling pissed off about ATS...

• shomyo said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2010, 06:11
    a thousand suns is a fucking fail

• LS3000 said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2010, 12:38

a thousend sins

its the best album the guys ever made and its still rocks

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.